The Problem With War

"War Does Not Determine Who Is Right Only Who Is Left"

If you know me, you'll want to share me. If you share me, I'll be gone. I am something that everyone have but no one wants to admit. What am I?

                         ***Cryin'*** Aerosmith

The look that Hazel and Layla gave Enrique was murderous it had him flinching back and apologizing to them both. We had all finished eating our breakfast before getting dress and heading to my parents house. Which is where I filled in my father of the conversation we had and what we had learnt. The moment we ended our talk Blaze, Christian, Enrique, Dad, and I my mother had sent my brothers who I didn't know were back along with Blaze brothers, Lukas, Jose, Tony, King, Marcus, and Gabe into the conference room where we were. So that made us have to explain it all over again which unlike us and dad who waited to the end the others had questions which made the meeting go longer.

Jose: Okay you guys know that I am the first to crack a joke here but being really serious, do you think it could be any truth to Christian theory? I mean look at it this way so far the Black/Musa women have combine the Lee family with them because of Morris-Lee and Cheng both having children with Hazel moms. They combined the Boyd's because of Jamila being Caesar daughter and Gladys claiming Haziel and Jasiel as her own she fucking love those boys. Another Black who is Annetta Black have twins with Morris-Lee. We also have Rose Black and Marie Black that combined the extended Gambino family with them having daughters by Pierre Gambino than Gladys have Gavin Gambino who is my uncle Carlos Gambino son. Hazel have combined the Costello's and Knight's because of her children with Blaze and Marco. Let's not forget her sisters combining the Rossi's who are still Costello's because Hazel Marie having children with Leonardo and than their is the Smith's because Austin is married to and have children with Ivy Marie Black. So if the Black/Musa women can have children with you men and the others I am just asking maybe it isn't so far fetch that they can have them with the elder Knight's, Lee's, Costello's, Gambino's, Boyd's, Rossi's, Smith's, and Capone's. And while you all are here and listening I will just say this to some kind of way Arianna is a fucking Black not a Fletcher. We have met Sean Fletcher and Lola Makani her mother and all the other Fletchers. I know what you guys are thinking that her mother is Hawaiian but that doesn't explain the hazel eyes and her fucking looking similar to Hazel hell she looks more like a Black than Layla look like a Lee.

We now look at him crazy including my dad not saying anything because we all noticing that she favors Hazel but so does Layla, Aaliyah, Chloe, and Imani.

Brayden: I want to kick your ass man for bringing it up and to everyone attention Jose. But the moment I saw Hazel, Layla, and Arianna together I thought that maybe Morris-Lee was her father too. Even when my mom saw them together she asked Lola if she had an affair with Morris-Lee and she told her no she hadn't.

Jose: And your mom just took her word for it man?

Brayden: Fuck No! She tested the girls DNA against each other finding out that they aren't related at all not really.

Jose: What do you mean not really?

Brayden: It is because Layla isn't a Fletcher but a Lee and Arianna isn't a Lee.

I can tell that Brayden was going to say more about the DNA results which he probably seen but he was cut off because his brother had spoke.

Bryson: But neither is she a Fletcher.

We all say what at the same time at Bryson words because he had been quiet this whole time that even Brayden said what looking at his brother.

Bryson: Apparently Sean got a DNA test done when he seen Hazel, Layla, and Arianna together because Angel, Arianna sister with Lola looks just like him just a female version of him but Arianna after seeing her with Hazel and Layla not at all. So he had a DNA test done it came back she isn't his daughter. He doesn't have the heart to tell her because he raised her but he did ask Morris-Lee for a DNA test not knowing that my mom had already tested Arianna and Layla against one another. Morris-Lee happily gave him the test he wanted telling him that it was absolutely no chance Arianna was his he was honor he thought so because she is a beautiful girl but he never slept with Lola. After the test came back he wasn't the father he confronted Lola about who was Arianna father.