Unexpected

*** Lovely *** By: Billie Eilish & Khalid

That night after Alessia unexpected visit I almost lost everything that I hold dear my wife, my children, my happiness, and my sanity but Hazel pulled me back as only she could do as of lately. I have been blacking out more frequently which is something Hazel and myself have been worried about so unwillingly I agreed to see a psychiatrist. I just didn't say when I don't need Jose, Lukas, or even Christian coming down on me. Besides my melt down and almost killing Alessia was entirely her fault which caused us to find out that she was really a lying crazy abuser towards her parents, husband, and children. We also found out that she is a Gambino not just any Gambino she is Lukas fucking older sister. Lukas went home that night and talked with his mother who is staying with him until his father is released from the hospital he ended up founding out everything Charles said was the truth about Carlo. He even found out another big secret that he states isn't his to tell which makes me wonder what it is. But I won't push my friend because we all have our secrets some not ours to tell. Hazel and I shared a passionate night that night in the shower, on the counter, on our bedroom floor, then our bed twice the next day we both slept in until around one that's when the triplets came busting in talking loud and pulling on my hair Hazel wasn't lying they are little monsters. I stayed there for another hour or so just resting then I wake Hazel up so she could get the boys while I took the girls with me to dads office to work. Besides Costello Group and getting two new contract ready for Mr. Scottland I had to go over shipments for my warehouses and inventory for my nightclubs, hotels, and restaurants. I am kind of happy Hazel started back working Black Industries because I had a lot on my plate with everything I had going on plus I needed to dig for myself into Alessia, Tanner, her parents, and the Knights but mainly Blaze Knight.

Doing my digging I find out Hazel wasn't lying about us being alike, he is a businessmen, rich, love to party, always seen with a different girl from redheads with blue eyes against their vanilla skin to chocolate caramel complexed brown or hazel eyed African American women. And as of right now he have two children one boy and one girl six and seven years old they look to be African American and whatever he is Australian and Italian mixed maybe. I also see that we both have common enemies Lorenzo Hernandez and Hassan Ali Muhammad he is also friends with Argent Smith who is friends with my cousin Leonardo Rossi. I will have to make sure I remember that for later that way if I need to have a chat with Argent and Leo about Blaze. I wonder what kind of case Hazel was working to make her cross paths with a motorcycle gang and if she knows how to ride one but at the same time I don't won't to picture him anywhere near her.

I would've said Hazel didn't have a type because Jace, Chase, and Reggie but thinking it over and adding Cade, Blaze, and myself into the picture I would say grey eyes and bad boys are her thing. One more click brought me to a picture dated the same year Hazel and I met in that club it is a photo of her and Blaze in some Sports Bar she have on tight black leather tights, a black leather sports bra and all black Prada combat boots her curls are in a messy bun and she is leaning up against him her back to his front his arms wrapped around her shoulders possessively with a beer in one hand and he is leaning down kissing behind her ear and she have a smile on her face. The next five or six are the same them inside a bar Hazel in something tight with boots and a smile that doesn't touch her eyes until I get to the next one of her in a soft yellow sundress with converse saddling a bike standing leaning forward with a smile and blush on her cheeks dated two years before we met. I realize its a lot I don't know about my wife life before me and her got together and I was so in a rush to make her mine I didn't care or bother to dig. I could dig or I could talk to her about it I think the better option is to talk this through get to know each other like we should have in the beginning. King came in clearing his throat so I look up at him he looks down so I follow to where he is looking to see Mia and Amariah on the floor ripping up the Scottland contract that I spent two hours working on. Mia No!