Memory Lane

*** A Song for Mama *** By Boyz II Men

Everything was perfect Damarco had helped me find the Venice at the St. Regis Rome the guy really did have a great eye for architect. The architecturally iconic St. Regis is located in one of the city most impressive palazzos emerged to define a new era of luminosity blending a noble heritage with fearless elegant interiors has transformed this grand dame into a supremely luxurious and artful residence. One of the large ballroom have been transformed into our baby shower setting having pink, gold, sky blue, and silver balloons everywhere the tables and chairs decorated in the same theme color with every other table being decorated in either sky blue, silver, and white for the baby boys that will be arriving for each women's pregnancy and pink, gold, and ivy for the girls that will be arriving there will be enough food to feed a small village making sure to serve items that all the moms to be loves or craves. The gift bags are all in the same colors as the event having 14k gold chains with crosses on them in the men's gift bags and bracelets for the women along with other valuable goodies inside. The place is decorated from ceiling to floor nothing is left untouched. The games are picked and ready the doors are about to open in ten minutes we had a few last minute surprises with Carter and Bree finding out they are pregnant as well so I had to add them to the list luckily we were able to get their blood samples back in time to find out what they are having. The last thing to do is call Marco to remind him to get his ass here and pray that he didn't try to comb the girls hair. Last time he tried to comb their hair to help me out it took a whole bottle of baby shampoo to remove all the styling gel he used in their hair he kept saying Mia curls wouldn't stay in place. I had to remind him that Mia and Amariah are like four different race their hair texture is different just like mine. I send a text to Marco, Lukas, Enrique, Jose, King, and Tony telling them to get their assess here I even threatened them with bodily harm. I don't have to text Gabe he have been here with Carter since we arrived not allowing her out of his sight. All five mothers to be will be wearing a color from the baby shower theme colors. Chloe will have on Pink, Harper is wearing Ivy, Maria is wearing Blue, Carter have on Gold and Bree is wearing Silver. They walked into the ballroom over to Layla, Arianna, and myself telling us that we did a amazing job thanking us all and giving us hugs.

As other guest start to arrive Layla tells me that we need to go change. Before heading up to our room I tell the DJ to start the music as we headed up to our suite to change our clothes. The elevator ride up we are all quiet just thinking about the shower I guess but I on the other hand am thinking about how my life changed over night from meeting Marco in that club to being invited to Derrian wedding by Bai to holding a conversation on a flight turned into a invitation to be the prince date to such wedding to him showing me something that may have been simple to him but was everything to me then holding me the whole night no sex, no make out just old fashion cuddling from the world most notorious playboy it's true what they say about him he waits on no one and no one tells him no what he wants he takes what he desires he possess. I knew from the moment he desired me, sought me, and loved me that I couldn't refuse him wouldn't refuse him he would end up having me in the end. Did I desire him? Of course I did my body burned with a red hot flame to know what it was to have him take me. It craved him knowing that the rumors I have heard of him wouldn't disappoint and all of the rumors were true. The gentle hands he touched my body with had me veiling to do whatever this man wanted, be what he needed I however never fathom that the great Marco Costello desired me as a wife, protector, or mother to his children. Then I think mother to his children all five of them something I never wanted because I felt I was to broken to have them I thought how could I be something to children that I was never taught that I didn't have. I think to myself holy shit I have five children I am twenty seven years old with five fucking children just three years ago I was confused about being in a one sided relationship on top of that I thought I was in love with his brother who was my best friend. I had every intention on returning the love that he tried to give me as a boy in love with a girl when I left the club that night but I ran into Marco Costello and that all changed he made me want to be his wife. What other choice was there when I loved him and he proposed marriage? If I refused would he had stayed kept me a few years until I was really ready I didn't know and I couldn't chance it.