The Identical Strangers

*** Jail PT 2*** Kanye Ft DaBaby

I heard Amelia boast about being right and asking me did I fucking believe her now? Yes I did! I didn't at first I won't lie about that because I was more suspicious of her behavior but I seen it with my own eyes and I was stuck frozen again about what I had just seen but also because I was trying to recall the message that was sent to Leonardo Rossi my cousin about the three identical stranger when we found out that his best friend had a double not twin but double. So much shit had already happened today on top of this we seemed to be a step behind at every turn when it came to these mother fuckers that was coming after us. Who in the hell is this woman? How did she get access to this palace? How in the hell did she know her way around this palace? There was no blueprints of the palace for public records. Whoever this is isn't some old friend of dad's or mine because the safe house was added after Hazel and I married no one old would know of this unless they are being helped by someone close or our close guards because not many people know about this safe house being built down here. This place was built as a protection measure by King, Marcus, and Hazel. I don't even think my father knew of the plans until we actually had to use it when we had to go after the girls when they were kidnapped and we were under attack.

Amelia: Marco do you hear me? Marco are you okay? Aww hell please don't tell me that you have blacked out and now you're all crazy because you are Hannibal? I will get Hazel for you wait here.

I finally snapped out of it. Amelia I am fine I don't need Hazel. As I talk I pull her back inside and close the door activating the alarm after I secure the locks.

Amelia: What are we going to do about this?

We are going to head up so I can call a meeting. Come on you first princess. She doesn't argue she walks in front of me but this time as we entered the tunnels the lights came on as we walked through. I pulled out my phone sending a text to my brothers, Christian, King, Marcus, Tony, Gabe, Lukas, Jose, Blaze, his brothers and Hazel that we all needed to meet in the family room now. I know some will be driving from their homes because they left but this is too important to wait until tomorrow. I texted King separately telling him I need him to put two guards he can trust inside the safe house at the palace. We get to the top quicker than it took us getting down but probably because I was following cautiously behind Amelia and she was doing the same thing behind this bitch that broke into our home. The moment we came into view Hazel comes down looking pissed at me which Brayden, Camilia, Bryson, and his wife Kinsley are behind her. I didn't even know that Bryson and Kinsley were still here even Amelia looks at them strangely, I can see she wanted to ask a question directed towards them but she was cut off when Christian walks in speaking to her asking where have she been. I don't allow her to answer him I cut in this time telling him that I will explain that in a minute but I need the others here as well because I am not repeating myself. Can you all head to the family room now? Just as we all stepped in the family room Derrian, Michaela, Darrius, Dior, Niklaus, Isabel, Marius, and his wife all walked in.

Derrian: What is going on here?

Hazel: Don't know ask your psycho god brother he called everyone here waking me out my sleep.

She walks forward hugging Derrian, Darrius, Niklaus, Marius than the girls before she turns giving me a evil eye. I hug the new comers than I tell Derrian that he will find out soon before I step back going to pour myself a drink getting anxious. But luckily I don't have time for my mind to think to much because fifteen minutes later all the others came walking in looking tired and anxious just as I was wanting answers to why I got all of them out of bed and here so soon after they had just left. I sit down pinching the bridge of my nose closing my eyes taking a deep breath before I began. Before I begin no fucking question until the end I don't think I have the patience to be bombarded with question or comments until I am done.