Matrimony

Last Time I Say Sorry Kane Brown & John Legend

It's now a week before thanksgiving the triplets turned one years old in August along with Aria, Aiden, and Amara which their parties went smoothly and everyone was happy about no kidnapping, bombings, or shooting not even any family drama besides Hazel and I acting like the perfect couple for the cameras. We still haven't seen or heard anything from Carlo I think he was counting on Damarco hating us. But after Carlo, William, and Lucian almost killed Hazel Damarco hated Carlo instead he especially hated him for bringing Lian into his life because now he have to deal with her for the next eighteen years something that he also hates. All the guys and their families left after the children parties going back to their homes to look after their families, businesses, and warehouses. I had the divorce papers drawn up but I haven't gave them to her because I don't know were we stand with each other. Yes we have been staying in the same house and we still sleep in the same bed but we haven't touched each other since before her getting shot. We haven't even talked about us since she asked for the divorce we have just been living together for the children I think which isn't healthy for any of us. She spends more time with Haze, Reid, Damarco, and Lukas than me some times she is even with Jose more than me they started working together going on work dinner dates with client together as well but Jose promises me it's nothing like that with her and him that he love Maria and his family. He came clean about he and Hazel working on upgrades to the weapons we serviced in our shipments. It turns out Hazel, Layla, Chloe, and Layla cousin Arianna are really good with guns doing the upgrades to them and fixing the batches that came damaged. I didn't even know that Arianna had been coming to visit with Layla since the beginning of the year and that her, Hazel, Chloe, and Aaliyah were all friends along with my cousins Lorena and Loreno. I really do have a lot to learn about my wife or maybe soon to be ex-wife with the way things are going. Besides the upgrades she was doing with Jose I haven't let her anywhere near this mafia shit since she was shot we didn't even talk about it around her anymore because she almost died last time she was involved or should I say she did die on the operation table twice according to the doctor.

And that would have left our children motherless which is something I can't allow to happen again. When I wake up this morning Hazel is gone the bed is empty but there is a note on my side of the bed on my nightstand reading she is gone to help Damarco she took Amari and Amariah but left Mia, Armani, and Amir because they were still sleep. I really hate that she is spending so much time with my fucking identical twin brother especially now that he and Aya were having issues they have been on and off since Lian had the baby to be honest I think she is causing issues on purpose with Damarco and Aya how she did with Hazel and me but them spending time together isn't a good thing. But right now I feel like I have no right to argue about it especially since we aren't really together anymore. I was still thinking about this shit with Hazel and my brother when I get up to go check on my kids I slowly cracked the adjoining room door open looking inside but they aren't there I think maybe the nanny have them so I call Rosa she comes in immediately and I asked her where are the triplets.

Rosa: In the living room sir.

I tell her thank you then go shower which I don't stay in long because I need coffee. Hazel and those damn smoothies and no coffee was starting to stress me the fuck out. How could she tell me she wanted a fucking divorce but still dictate what I eat and drink? Before I get to the kitchen in the living room with the kids is Reid, Haze, Aya, and Arbrielle. Do you guys ever go home? You know what don't both of you have wives?

Reid: Yes we do asshole but we are here for the meeting or did you forget about it old man? Hazel said she would be out with your brother today so you wouldn't be able to make it to the meeting so she sent us here instead.