Search And Rescue

*** I Fuck Wit You Girl *** By Rich Homie Quan

I had discovered because of my need for revenge along with my best friend/brother Lukas Gambino aka Dom our wives were paying the price of having to work with someone Hazel never wanted to work with again. Not just that we learned a little more about the girls love for us men in their lives. Especially when it came to the love Hazel have for King, Blaze, Leonardo, and myself or Hazel Marie love for Leonardo, Argent, Marcus, and myself it's still crazy but I won't question it because I know who my wife heart belongs to as a lover. As I wake up with a killer headache because I drank too much my phone was ringing. I realized that we all had fell asleep in the living room and according to the clock on the wall it was after ten in the morning. How in the fuck did that happened? Drinking that's how! My phone had stopped ringing just as my father and mother walked in with my children.

Vincenzo: You boys fall asleep in here?

Yes dad! Now where is Hazel?

Gabriela: Wait you haven't seen her?

No! Before I could say more my phone rings again so I look down at the screen to see that it's Leonardo Jr my cousin calling me so I answered. There wasn't any hello, how are you doing?, Or any other greeting that you are suppose to get when you call someone phone. He jump right into what the call was about asking me where is his wife? Wait Hazel Marie haven't came home either?

Leonardo: What do you mean either Costello?

Okay I was going to shoot my fucking cousin and I didn't care what my wife said. The girls left on a mission over ten hours ago with the triplets, King, and Marcus they haven't came back yet. Leonardo I will call you back I hang up the phone not given him a chance to say anything dialing my wife number seeing Blaze, Lukas, and Enrique pull out their phones as well. But when I called Hazel, Hazel Marie, King, and Marcus phones it goes straight to voicemail I see that Blaze was calling the triplets and Imani phone saying he is getting the voicemail too. I look up at my parents who tell me that they are cancelling their meeting. I tell them that the meeting is to important to go I will text or call if anything changes they both looked reluctant to go but they left as Armani, Amir, and Amari came over to sit by me while Mia and Amariah went over to sit by Blaze. We all were still making calls as well as Lukas. We pulled out our MacBook laptops to try and track the girls which they were all offline. I call the nannies in to feed the children while we work which I was getting frustrated because we were coming up with nothing still. Christian, Jose, Damarco, Camillo, Emilio, and Jose come in first wanting to know what happened which once we explain to them Blaze brothers comes in next with the same questions. A hour in a half had passed and we still had nothing which I was really starting to worry. Christian had even called Morris-Lee, Wang, and Zhang to fill them in which Morris-Lee was panic saying he was on his way because they had got in this morning. Next to come in was Leonardo, Kamden, Karter, Chase, and Ethan Black wanting to know what we had on the girls. Blaze filled them in while we made more calls and tried to search the trackers. My aunt Carabella called stating she would keep the girls she had until tomorrow because dad had called and filled her in. When I ended the call with her my father called for a update but we had nothing which I know he was in his meeting losing it probably not even paying attention. He tells me that they are wrapping up their meeting and will return soon afterwards. We all were trying to think the best but were stressed the fuck out because we still had enemies all of us and they know the girls are our weakness but I had also learnt to trust King, Marcus, and the triplets they would protect all the girls with their lives especially King when it came to Hazel which Marcus was the same way behind Hazel Marie. My phone beeped on the table so I picked it up to check it which what I see makes my blood boils.