Without You

*** Always Remember Us This Way *** Lady Gaga

***Thoughts Of A Grieving Man***

How is this fair?

I loved you before I know you.

I like to think you loved me too before you know me.

I sit here locked into your hazel eyes I hold you close.

I kissed your head, forehead, nose, eyes, and lips so many times.

I remembered the last breath you took in front of me. Is life really this cruel? I have suffered so much lost within the last seventy two hours with friends, family, and now you.

Until we met again...

Those special memories of you will always bring a smile if only I could have you back for just a little while then we could sit and talk again just like I used to do with you. You always meant so very much and always will too even within this short time. The fact that you're no longer here will always cause me pain but you are forever in my heart until we meet again. There is dread in my heart and fear in my bones. I have been broken along and afraid do I really turn everything off just to avenge you? I have so much pain in my heart right now because I remember sitting at your bed holding your small, soft, warm hands praying, hoping, and wishing to God that he let you stay with us. But every road we take will always take you to him.

*** And So It Begins ***

Hazel eyes open to look up at me as my tears falls on your face I could even see a glimmer of a smile on your lips if that were possible. I had to much I was greedy with happiness, hope, joy, peace, and love I was full in life it was asking for to much to have you to keep you to want you and to need you in our short time. Was a life time asking for to much? No there was hope there was always hope there was always hope right? I seen it in you, seen it in your hazel eyes they were full of life even the doctors seen it I wasn't imaging it there was fight in you. Why didn't god save you? All I needed was time, time to love you, hold you, and be there for you but it's to late. After that fatal day at the hospital god gave me two more weeks with you and they were beautiful. I guess I used all my prayers up that day on everyone else. So here I am now sitting in my car in this all black suit crying my eyes out scared to go into this church scared to say goodbye because seeing you in that casket will only make this all to real. I couldn't live the week after your death helping make the arrangements because I needed everything perfect just as you were perfect to me. It was hard to breath for so long and it still is it feels like every breath I take my heart bleeds. Who would have known that you had to go so suddenly so fast I can do this I tell myself its easy open the car door get out walk in show your love and respect. I close my eyes squeezing them tightly and the memories begin to play within my mind.

                               *** Flash Back***

Hazel baby wake up you are okay! Someone call for a got damn doctor. Hazel baby its me Marco your husband wake up for me love come back to me. What is wrong with her? Someone get in here now!

Doctor: Mr. Costello lay her flat please I need to check her.

Fuck tell me what's wrong with her doctor!

Doctor: I will once I know Mr. Costello but you have to let me check her to treat her please Mr. Costello.

She isn't breathing why isn't she breathing why is she bleeding like that?

Doctor: I promise we will find out sir.

I lay Hazel flat so he could check her it seems like hours passed but it was only minutes until she was being moved. Where are you taking her?