Journey To The Truth

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

                          *** Dead And Gone ***

A week have passed since the girls were almost killed by Reggie Falco, Marco Gordon, Trinity Matthew, her brothers and Alessia everything was quiet on our end which was something that we were getting use to our enemies would attack and than lay low for awhile to come up with a new plan of attack. But at least some good came from all this because of this mystery man and his daughters getting slappy after we found their wires and bugs he sent his minions which was Reggie, Marco, Alessia, Trinity and her brothers to take out the girls which because of it we now had Alessia and Trinity in police custody. And they weren't going anywhere this time because Hazel allowed the United States government to have them for their crimes there which earned them a spot in a supermax prison. Which that jail is impossible to get out meaning those babies they are carrying will be handed over to the state once they arrive no going to Reggie or Marco Gordon not even their fucking families because I plan on them all being annihilated. Gloria, Gladys, Annetta, and Annette flow down to question them but they weren't talking unless they could get out which no one was letting that happened even Lukas and Carlo Sr rather see Alessia in jail for the rest of her life than dead because they know if she was to get out that Hazel would put a bullet in her head this time. Of course Reggie Falcon, Marco Gordon, and the Matthews were in the wind somewhere hiding just not in Italy because camera's picked them up last in Russia but when Cauis, Skylar, and Marcel sent men for them they were gone deep underground. Later that day of training with the girls Camillo Capone, his family along with Fred and Pierre Gambino left because they had found out it was like Taya and Ivy Rose had said Lucian Capone which is Camillo and Emilio Capone brother was innocent but their brother Marius wasn't he was behind everything they were going through along with his mother having this mystery man help. But things were finally starting to look up for them in ending this on their end because even though this mystery man and his daughters were involved we all wanted them. Which this take down would be a group effort with ending them. We offered our help to them on what they discovered but they refused telling us we had enough on our plate here and they had the Capone's, Gambino's, Colombo's, and some of the Black and Boyd's helped on this. So now that they knew who was coming for them they were going after them first no more sitting like targets for them. I wonder if Camillo and Emilio Capone would be able to kill their own brother or if Anthony Capone would allow it after all he was his son and let me not forget that bitch Yvonne was his ex-wife. They promised that if they couldn't return by thanksgiving that they would definitely be here by Christmas. I knew my wife and her sisters and cousins wouldn't completely stay out of it especially because Taya and Ivy Rose were involved they would try to help so I had King, Marcus, and the other girls bodyguards keeping a close eye on them because they had become good at sneaking away without anyone knowing.

Imagine how furious Hazel Marie was when she found out that one of Leonardo ex was behind this whole war that had started on them the mystery woman that was the boss of everyone coming for them that they had thought was Edward Bond mother was Kia and the bitch had been at their baby shower, the Gala, a charity event, their wedding anniversary party and their kids birthday parties which all of those events bad shit had happened to them or someone they love. So when we found out the next day after the Capone's got their news she actually fucking shot Leonardo before leaving to go after Kia with Ivy Marie and their brothers who was happy that Hazel Marie shot Leonardo. I would say that she and Hazel are definitely fucking sisters and they are Morris-Lee daughters with those fucking horrible tempers and attitudes because Hazel fucking shot me for pissing her off. Leonardo was good because like with how Hazel shot me his crazy fucking wife made sure it was just a fucking flesh wound but promising next time she would make sure it hurt and was worst for him. So with the Capone's and Rossi's families out taking care of their enemies we made sure to be ready just in case they needed our help. We set a plan in motion of who would go and who would stay to protect our families which none of the girls were happy about because all plans left them here. But we all agreed including their parents that putting them in unnecessary danger while they are pregnant isn't worth the risk. Hazel and Rebel were the only stubborn two about the decision that was giving Frost and myself shit even after the other girls let it go so Frost and I were both taking cold showers at night because our wives were being stingy with their loving. And since the wedding was approaching fast along with thanksgiving which all of us men were planning on being off for a week we were working extra hard to take care of business in order to do so. Work had took all of the Knight men back to Miami, Houston, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles for Harley Davidson and their private security firm which the Luke men were needed in the same states for their private security firm with their MC so they had flow out with the Knights but their parents remained here in Italy with their wives and children.