All Is Revealed

The Truth May Hurt For A Little While But A Lie Will Hurt You Forever It Is Like Poison Or Sickness That Eats Away At the Soul Taking Away All That Is Good, Innocent, & Right, Leaving Only Hatred & Destruction. - Marco Costello

*** Carry On Wayward Son *** Kansas

As Hazel was speaking it became clear to me that she wasn't talking about her brothers or any of the others in Texas that were hurt like I was. Here I was thinking that her mom or someone else had called to tell her what had happened to Haziel because of the pain look in her eyes but she wasn't talking about that. From her words this had to do with someone I knew someone I would be mad or hurt to lose but who my father said nothing about any of my sisters or cousins but I did understand that this person was a she because Hazel had said she tried to call and talk to me she tried to reach me through Ghost. So was that who Hazel was on the phone with Ghost? Love what are you talking about? Who are you talking about?

Hazel: Donna.

I was now angry and hurt for Donna, her kids, and her parents because they didn't ask to be apart of this but our enemies made them apart of this by using Donna to get to me. But to put innocent children in this was behind cruel. Of course I have threatened a lot of my enemies children over the years but not kill them I would remove them from the situation make they love ones think they were dead but not actually kill them because of the sins of their parents.

Hazel: Mar are you okay? Wait! What are you sorry about?

I snap out of it to look at my princess in her eyes that I love so much knowing that I have to deliver bad news to her. Love Richard and Antonio attacked in Texas Lucia didn't make it her or her husband. Maria is in critical condition it isn't looking good but they attack Loreno, Haziel, Jasiel and some of the Boyd's there as well. Loreno was shot he will make it but Haziel is in critical condition and your uncle Terrance Boyd isn't doing to well either. Hazel began to rub her side like it hurts as she pulled out her phone calling King they talk for ten minutes before she ends the call telling me that she is going to Texas. I hope she knows she isn't going without me so I packed for the both of us while making protection arrangements for the kids and my parents here. Camillo, Emilio, Angel, Callum, Frost, Flame, Inferno, Gage, Cage, Tony, and Gabe will all stay behind with Morris-Lee, Castor, Rain, Cheng, Damon, and Ghost to help out. I fill the others in on Donna and her family so they know to be on the look out for the mystery woman being here in Italy because even though Donna was in witness protection we left her here in Italy just moved her to Milan. Blaze, Pyro, Haze, Reid, Damarco, Lukas, Christian, King, Marcus, myself and our wives all boarded the Costello jet within a hour after Hazel had ended her call with King. The pilot wasted no time taking off once we were all on which is a good thing because Chloe, Aaliyah, Imani, and Hazel all looked anxious and stressed about Terrance, Haziel, and Jasiel Boyd.

Christian: Are you okay sweetheart? Maybe you should have gotten that looked at before we left Rome.

What is wrong with Satan?

Christian: She burnt herself early this morning.

Hazel: What?

Amelia: It is nothing.

Hazel rushed out to Amelia side to look at her arm pulling her to the back which I get a look at it before they disappeared so Hazel could care for Satan. I don't know why but I think about the bombing of Donna and her family safehouse because you can get that kind of burn from standing to close to a explosion. Plus Amelia is the right skin tone kind of, of this mystery woman also they hair might not match but she could have worn a wig to throw us off on that part. When they come back I see the wound on Amelia arm again and I asked how did it happen as I lean forward because she was to close to Hazel for my liking especially now that I was thinking that it could be her again and knowing that she didn't want Hazel to have this baby and the mystery woman wanting our kids dead as well.