Mission Impossible

*** Lick *** By: Cardi B featuring Offset

Th moment we get into the car to leave I questioned Hazel Marie about what happened with her and Leonardo seeing that she stayed with him. So what happened after we left?

Hazel Marie: He apologized to me it seemed he meant it he was just scared that I wouldn't need him anymore.

The Costello and Rossi men are asshole. She smiles agreeing with me then we get to work speaking of what we plan to do once we arrive at the club. Which within minutes we pulled up to the La Cabala nightclub in Leonardo Rolls Royce the valet opens the door giving us his hand first her and then myself he have a handsome smile on his face as she helps us out the car. I smile back thanking him which I notice one of the men at the doors who looks like a bodyguard speaking into his microphone on his shirt no doubt letting the owners know fresh meat is coming through. We walked into the club when he holds the doors open for us just as King, Marcus, Alaric, and Damon are getting out their vehicles making sure to stay a safe distance behind so they won't get made as our bodyguards. I am use to King and Marcus cleaning up nicely both men are extremely handsome hell who am I kidding both men are sexy as hell even I have a hard time not staring when they clean up or we are working out. But Alaric and Damon both looks good and cleans up nicely to especially Alaric with his man bun, grey eyes and handsome smile he is fine. The club is nice very huge four floors and dimly lite similar to Marco's club called Story. It's packed inside with hundreds of people on the main dance floor moving their bodies from side to side some might as well be fucking with how close their grinding on each other. I put my arm through Hazel Marie as we head for the bar I get asked to dance a few times before we reach our destination but of course I said no there is no need to give my sex craved husband more reason to torture me sexually. I tell the bartender two Hennessy please turning to my sister afterwards. Would you like a drink as well sissy?

Hazel Marie: One do not ever call me that again Hazel Denise. Two you really just ordered yourself two drinks?

I shrug my shoulders grabbing my drinks handing the man a fifty dollar bill making my way towards VIP I heard my sister order herself a whiskey to be sent to our section. She just don't know that she is more like our father then she knows where I take after my mother and aunt with liking cognac she takes after our father who favorite drink happens to be whiskey. Before I make it to our section I get asked for my number a few times and three pervert grabbed my ass as I walked by I had to remember no killing anyone before I get the information I need plus King and Marcus will beat their ass later or send Costello to have his fun. I think sometimes I am crazy because seeing him act like a mad man behind me excites me and always gets my panties wet. "I feel it coming" by the Weeknd featuring Daft Punk comes on so I stand dancing with King and Marcus touching and grinding on them both I see Hazel Marie starring like I am going to blow our covers but I did some research on Rogue and Pyro before heading this way and they seem to be the type to like women that like multiple men at one time. The song changes to Beyonce "Dance For You" which I remember Marco making me dance for him to this so I nod my head for Hazel Marie to come join us she walks over slowly rolling her hips as she noticed we had a audience she smiles at Marcus as she rolls her hips on him grabbing King arms then start dancing on him as I move on to Marcus. He grabs her roughly looking into her eyes as Marcus does the same thing to me demanding us to move this way and that way grinding on them as we both do as they command of us because our targets are enjoying the show. I turn grinding, rocking, and rolling all over Marcus as his hands rub down my body and King does the same thing to Hazel Marie which is a good thing Marco and Leonardo isn't here they would be ready to kill us all. I see that we got their attention on us both my eyes don't dare roam I can see one fix himself in his pants making me part my lips licking them as he does making his eyes blaze bright. The song ends and I stop dancing walking slowly to our table grabbing my drink which Hazel Marie sits down grabbing hers the twin name Pyro look at us pointing for us to come to him we both walk over to their sections because this is exactly what we wanted.