Puzzle Pieces

*** Power *** By: Kevin Gates

When it comes to my will to dominate, discipline, and have Hazel to submit to me I have only scratch the surface with her. The more Hannibal comes to life within me on top of me seeing her grind, roll, and move her body in that tight little lingerie outfit for another man have me wanting to see her in bondage, discipline, dominated, and spanked. I want to whip her into submission I want to control and possess every part of her body. I need her to crave the control the possessiveness that I crave to have over her body. So as we sit with the others engaged in drinking, talking, gambling, and playing pool Hazel sits on my lap in the same short, tight, sexy little spaghetti strap dress from this morning in nothing but a thong no bra because her boobs sits perfects with or without one. Under this table no one could see my hands rub up her thigh and down again playing with circle patterns on her enter thigh her skin turns red and feels warmer she is getting turned on when I move my fingers up higher towards her pussy she tries to close her legs tighter but I am stronger I push them open rubbing her clitoris softly immediately fluids fills my fingers as she grips my arms trying to control a moan that wants to escape when I feel her sweet clitoris is swollen I removed my fingers licking them. Hazel eyes goes wide looking around the table to see if anyone could see then her eyes dart back to mine frustration clear on her face because I didn't allow her the release that she so desperately craves. I smirk at her looking back at my hand because I know the hand is my winning hand and just like that I win laying my cards down on the table leaning forward whispering in her ear that her pussy is my good luck charm and since she is helping me win I am going to give her a treat. As they deal I kiss her neck then put my hand back to her pussy digging in her fold with two fingers this time finding her G-spot hitting it with my fingers working her feeling her growing wetter she grips the table she is almost there again but before she could get her release I remove my fingers again licking them. Hazel is now beyond frustrated it is all over her face she tries to get up again but I dig my nails into her waist hard causing her to moan just a little where only I could hear. I look up at the others and Imani is sitting on Blaze lap with the same tortured look on her face that says he is teasing her. He looks at Hazel then me and smirks I just give him a smile before anyone could play a card from their hand I look up at my wife to see frustration tears in her eyes that haven't linked out yet. Okay guys as much as I like winning your money I rather be at home with my wife. Hazel gets up without a word and walks out everyone looked at her retreating back then look at me I just shrug my shoulders leaving out without even saying bye to my parents. When I get in the Ferrari she is already in seat-belt on so I start the car heading towards the house. Not saying anything because I was thinking of ways to punish and torture her.

Hazel: You are mad?

Oh love I am not mad I am furious and tonight that pretty little ass is going to pay for it. Hazel eyes goes big before she fix her expression and turn to look out the window. As we pulled up she gets out first heading inside going straight to the restroom locking the door so I can't join her but I hope she doesn't think it will be that easy. While she is in the shower I get everything ready within our room I am going to show her how to have fun. As she entered the room beneath the timid red light and the sexy bedroom fuck me music playing the mood is exactly how I want it. Hazel is naked her skin is glowing and this oh so sexy smell is radiating from her skin it's roses, vanilla, and wild flowers she takes me in seated on the sofa chair in only black boxer briefs. I lift my glass taking a drink then demand her to dance she looks at me shock by my command.

Hazel: What?

Oh you heard me love dance.

Hazel: Mar.... Marco I don't have clothes on.

You don't need them it's dark the music is playing and I want to see that tight little body move now love. The song changes to "Dance For You" by Beyonce which she begins to move her hips from side to side and around in a circle as she starts to walks towards me into a very exotic dance she surprise me by rolling her hips as she bends down on all fours still rolling her hips bending impossible low making her ass do this little shake thing then she crawls to me in a very sexy ways using my knees to lift herself as she puts her body on mine she begins to rock, swirl, and roll on my cock. She takes her time as she turns in a sitting position and grind on me leaning back kissing my neck as my hands itches to rub up and down her pussy but I remain still as she stands dancing I look into her eyes and see nothing but love in those hazel eyes. Next thing she knows she is being guided shackled spread eagle on our large four pedestal bed using my over bed cross restraints. Its cream color compliments her chocolate caramel skin. She is breathing hard eyes big I watch the rise and fall of her bare chest loving how her breast move. Does this scare you, excite you, turn you on but also piss you off love? If so now you feel all the things I felt as I watched you entertain another. She doesn't speak not a word only her breathing is what I heard. I come up behind her and kiss the back of her neck behind her ear as I wrap one arm around her waist moving it down her front towards my favorite spot her pussy I push my cock on her soft ass as I play with her pussy. Her body reacts perfectly giving me further intent to dominate and posses her very soul tonight. A moan escape her lips and I spank her ass hard making her yell out as I start the sweet torture of playing with her pussy again another moan from her lips and this time two hard slaps to her ass which makes her yell out again. Love You Are Mine! She's breathing harder now begging for release but I repeat my pleasure and torture until my handprints is all over her ass.