When It Rains It Pours

"Forget The Past You Can't Change It"

           " Wild" By: John Legend & Gary Clark Jr.

There was no question on where she had been or how she was feeling because the look in her eyes when she first stepped on this jet let us know that she wasn't okay so as she climbs on my lap wrapping her arms around me even before take off I just held her close to me to let her know that she could always find comfort in my arms even if it was me that had hurt her knowingly or not. Once we were in the air that's when the others started to talk with each other and also started to feed the children that were traveling with us. Carmela did as she had agreed and allowed Dean Jr and Davina to stay back in Italy with Dean for the summer it was because they would have Pyro two from his previous relationship along with Kane Kade who was one years old now and she had just found out she is pregnant. Plus Dean really did miss his children and despite what had happened between the two his children loved him. Hazel and I could see our daughters at any time because they happened to be in Miami with her father, brothers, and stepmom but our boys wouldn't return until the end of this week. About four hours into our flight I had to put my wife down to use the bathroom which had me thinking where did she go for those few hours but like I said I wouldn't question her because I am just happy that she is back with me. When I returned she was sitting up in her seat listening to the other talk until Christian got up putting his head on hers and speaking to her so low that only the two could hear one another I just know that he spoke to her in Chinese before he pulled her into a hug than he sat back down next to Amelia who kissed him with a smile. I some times forget that her bond with Christian is like it is they are even closer than her brothers and her or even her and the Hilton brothers. I can tell that they truly love each other and after all she have said that Ailee is her favorite person in the world. I grabbed her hand bringing it to my lips kissing her wrist than her fingers telling her that I am sorry making her look up into my eyes and saying she is too before we all heard her stomach growl. When was the last time you eat love?

Hazel: When Blaze made us omelette's.

Fuck love that was this morning.

Layla: Don't worry here you go Vince had one of the maids to make you this he knew you were coming.

Layla hand Hazel a container that had two sandwiches inside which she gladly take and begin to eat so I have the stewardess to bring her a bottle of water. As she eats the others tell us what they have to do once we arrived as fair as work which Arianna and Layla are going into the FBI headquarters to fill out paperwork Lukas and Enrique are going to their warehouses to count inventory. Jose have a meeting for his business while Maria have to meet with a new client. Amelia and Christian argued about her going to a photoshoot without him but with Tony and Gabe after what happened to her, she had wanted him to go take care of his business instead because his work was important more important than him sitting and waiting for her to pose for the cover of a magazine. Hazel and I will be going to the Capone house after we head home and clean up because Taya requested us there. As Christian and Amelia continued to argue Hazel finished eating she climbs back on my lap and fall asleep which I fall with her not knowing how tired I was until we were being woken up letting us know that we had landed. Hazel was moving slow as we unloaded the jet so I made sure to carry all of our things off which King, Marcus, Tony, Gabe, the triplets and some of Blaze MC members were there waiting for us when we stepped off. King grabbed our things from me so I picked up Hazel carrying her to the Range Rover telling the others bye as King and Marcus drove Hazel and I home. Tony and Gabe took Christian and Amelia home first before they would go with her to her photoshoot. The ride home Hazel slept softly snoring making King and Marcus both look back at us and laugh Marcus even takes out his phone and records her making King and I tell him that she is going to shoot him for it later. I had gotten use to them being with us that included them living with us whenever we would travel so when they carried our things inside when we got home and headed back towards the door which by now Hazel was down out my arms but leaning into me when I asked if they were leaving.