Is Anyone Really Safe

Stay With Me** By: Sam Smith

                             ***Time Jump***

I was completely fucking outrage when I saw my best friend standing there fucking black, purple, and blue but never in a million years would I have thought that it was Dean Moreno that had did this to her. Sure I had my doubts of him hell I even had my doubts of Castle, Niklaus, and Cauis not just because of something that I had heard but what I had seen. As I told Marco and the others after I panicked and let it spill that I am special forces I had my eyes on them all. I had started where my aunt and mother had left off and that was investigating the Costello's, Lee's, Boyd's, Hernandez's, Fletcher's. Corvinus, Escobar's, Corvin, Sokolov's, Moreno's, and every other family they did business with. Which is how I found out that Castle, Niklaus, Cauis, Brayden, and some of their friends had a nasty habit of fighting on women which was something that they inherited from their fathers no doubt. All of those big bad mafia men had fucking issues they were dealing with and some of them even made me want to put a bullet in their heads myself but Storm job was to observe and report not to make contact that was until Marco approached me that night before Jose Gambino Jr was almost murder he had made me an offer of owning my body which as disgusted as I was with his action of women I was also intrigued and turned on. It was one of those offers I couldn't refuse. I followed all these men movement from sixteen years old until the day I said I do. Which is how I know secrets that they rather not get out or tell up until that time. Starting with my brother in law Enrique who was fucking Camilia Marco sister before he was married to Layla which is something Lukas nor Marco knows about. Marco fucked all their sisters after making his off limits to them some kind of friend he was. Miguel and Dean fucked Christina Leah, Lian, Dalia, Celeste, and Camilia. Niklaus and Cauis both fucked Christina Leah, Samantha, Maria, and Lucia now everything happened before any of them were married but it still happened and that is just some of the secrets it's a shit load more that if these men know would break their bond but who am I but Marco Leonardo Emanuele George Costello little wife to tell them? There was so much betrayal, disloyalty, and deceit going on between them which was the reason we were here now from their fathers and mothers secrets. Don't get me wrong my family wasn't any better they were just as fucked up which is why if secrets were being revealed shouldn't all of them? I was angry with Marco, Lukas, Jose, Dean, and Lian and I had wanted all of them hurt or even dead after what happened to my friend and in front of her children but there was still work to be done and that mission I should have been on in Texas presented itself here in Florida which I knew it wasn't a accident. But was also why I needed a disguise alibi and cover for Arianna, Layla, Hazel Marie, and Imani because it was a lot we still weren't telling our husbands about the work we do and if we were going to stay alive and married we needed to keep it that way. So the girls night out for us was really a job but for the other girls was actually a night out which both times I felt bad about using and drugging them. But everything worked out with King, Marcus, Havoc, Deucalion, Chaos, Alaric, and Damon help and we were all able to make it back safely to Blaze clubhouse where I ran into two bitches that Marco stuck his dick in. It wasn't that I was mad at them because Marco knew he was married before he decided to stick his dick anywhere near them I beat their ass because they both decided to approach me about it. Which afterwards I still didn't feel any better only because I thought about my talk with Carlo Jr that I could have everything I ever wanted if I allowed myself to love and be loved by King which the crazy thing is I do love King and Marcus and I know they both love me too. It would hurt me to lose anyone of them I would even die for them. But Marco my heart my love if he was taken from me in death I would die with him which though I love King it is Marco that owns my heart and soul. So even though Carlo Jr maybe right in a way he is wrong because I can't live without my heart.