Our Love Is Chaos

*** Me, Myself, & I*** Vs.*** Me, Myself & I***

G-Easy & Bebe Rexha Vs. Beyonce

We are living in a world that is only filled with Chaos, hatred, and destruction how are we to survive when all odds are against us?

So I asked her what happens when the devil falls in love with an Angel?

Hazel: Chaos is an angel who fell in love with the devil, hatred is what we get when our love can't be matched, and destruction is what we give them when they try to break our bond because I my dark prince am bonded to you just like you are bound to me.

What happens with the naysayers on our love for surely you know that the devil loving an angel is forbidden?

Hazel: I don't care if I fall in love with the devil as long as the devil loves me the way he loves hell.

I love you more I love you so much more that I would rain hellfire on the world just to avenge anyone that causes or wishes to cause you harm or death.

Hazel: Our love maybe dangerous, destructive, and chaos but it's the kind of danger, destruction, and chaos that I am willing to face and die for as long as I get to keep you by my side my dark prince.

With that being said I leave you with this make her your everything, in front of everyone, every time.

- Marco Leonardo Emanuele George Costello.

When It comes to my need to love Hazel she never have to ask me twice to love her or wonder if it is love because I made sure that was one thing she never had to question. I take her hand with a smile on my lips pulling her through the crowd of our club down the stairs seeing that Sandra and Jada both still watched our every move. Before we were able to get all the way down the stairs I see Enrique, Lukas, Christian, Blaze, Jose, and Miguel all get up following behind us with their wives while the others stayed that included King and Marcus stayed behind because just like Texas, Florida was back to being Hazel territory no one messed with her here especially with the Costello, Black, Boyd, Hilton, Slate, Hardy, Knight, Rossi, Capone, Escobar, Hernandez, Sokolov, Moreno, and Matveyev names backing her. One of the bouncers opened the door for us calling us Mr. & Mrs. Costello he even had one of the other bouncers to open her door which I see her get in the car with me smiling big which makes me smile to see because I love her smile it always warms my heart. I start the car revving the engine because I know that she doesn't mind the speed so I throw the gear into drive driving fast out the parking lot getting on the freeway so we could head back to her place. I was excited and happy at the same time I haven't felt like this in a long time if I am being honest it was since she walked out my life.

Hazel: What about Sandra?

What about her? I have the woman that I want and need right here and I don't think I have to tell you that Grey..

Hazel: It's you for me Mar.

I pull her wrist to my lips again kissing it and holding it until we pulled down her driveway. As we got out the car we see the others getting out their vehicles as well but we don't pay them any attention we head inside going straight upstairs undressing each other as we go so by the time we are in the room with the door locked we are both completely naked. I said it once I will say it again a naked Hazel is a blessing to see even after giving me all of our children her body is perfect and in case she doesn't know or have forgotten I am here to remind her of how beautiful she is.

*** I Get to Love You *** Ruelle

I take my time admiring her body by kissing all over it not leaving one part untouched by my lips. I start at her lips all the way down to her toes inhaling her amazing scent as I do.