The Search

***Better Day's***

That night after our talk about who the mystery woman could be we all called it a night or should I say morning and went to bed. Later on that morning around 11:15am I was woken up to Hazel beating my ass for having the Good Doctor give her something to make her sleep. The commotion brought King, Marcus, Christian, Lukas, Dad, and Enrique running into our room busting in. Hazel was furious just as Wang-Lei said lucky for me she didn't remember where she put her joker knives or guns. Because if she did I would've been stabbed or shot. She was so mad that our whole argument was in French I guess she forgot that I am Italian but the parts of Africa where her mother and grandparents are from they speak French. My father and the other guys laughed as Hazel throw whatever she could find at me.

Hazel: ( Tu m'asdrogue ) You had me drugged. ( Je suis ta put ain de femme ) I am your fucking wife.

( Calme toi l amour ) Calm down love.

Hazel: ( Put ain, ne me dis pas quoi faire Marco ) Don't fucking tell me what to do Marco.

( D' accord je suis desole man amour ) Okay I am sorry love. ( Arreit de me jetor de la merde) Stop throwing shit at me.

She stops throwing things after giving me a very evil smile as she walked towards me though evil it looked sexy seductive so I had no reason to have my guard up that is until she kneed me in the balls making me fall to my knees.

God damn mother fuck love!

Hazel: Serve you right for drugging me. Now King I am hungry can you please make me breakfast.

Hazel bends down kissing my cheek then leaving the room with King and Marcus.

Vincenzo: She is right Marco it serves you right for putting your hands on her back in Texas. I wish she would have shot you again.

Lukas: I will go get you some ice man.

I roll my eyes at them standing up. Fuck all of you fuckers. They all walk out and I go into the bathroom to shower before heading downstairs. Hazel is sitting at the breakfast bar eating French toast with fruit whipped cream and honey on top. She smiles at me as I walk in which King smirks as he hands me a plate of food. As I sit down to eat the others arrive it's now eighteen couples here not including my parents, Miguel parents, Derrian parents, and Jose parents. Cauis asked what happened last night at the warehouse but before anyone could answer Layla said not at the breakfast table.

Cauis: That bad huh?

Reid: You have no idea.

I lean over telling Cauis that Lukas and Miguel dismembered Diego Layla heard me and rolled her eyes giving me a disgusted look. Amelia walks in later smiling looking at me.

Amelia: Good morning everyone! Marco how are the boys?

I glared at her while a few other that wasn't here earlier looked between me and her confused.

Reid: What something happened to Armani, Amir, and Amari and you fucking didn't tell us.

No the kids are fine Reid I promise.

Haze: Well what boys are Amelia talking about?

Dad laughed but tries to cover it with a cough. I tell them nothing don't worry about it.

Amelia: Our princess here kneed her husband in the balls this morning.

Niklaus: She did what?