Turning Tables

*** What If A Woman*** By: Joe

We were speechless as we watch the girls leave the room and I look down at my phone to see the screen reads Jade the redhead from the club. "I was fucked!" How in the hell did I get in trouble when all I did was went to work and came home? Now Michaela was leaving Derrian, Arianna had basically asked Lukas for a divorce, Maria did ask Jose for one even though he told her no. Amelia had beat Christian ass after finding out he fucked the waitress/bottle girl with the pink hair from my club because she approached her this morning at a starbucks. Isabel had started back talking to her friend that I fucked that night with her after she found out Niklaus have a son that's one years younger then their oldest daughter Johari. Miguel baby mama was telling his wife that they were still fucking and he was the father of the baby she carries now. Let me not forget about Blaze and Imani because he sleep with his ex in Tokyo. Enrique was in trouble with Layla as well because she had one rule never let it meet them at their home but he found himself in the same situation as Ailee and Amelia one of his regulars at the club approached Layla while she was taking EJ and Erica to school with Enrique which little Erica called her a slut telling her to stay away from her daddy. Which we found out today that Cauis and Bai have been living together but not together because of a affair on her part after they both promised to fix things between them. Bai wants to fix things now but Cauis thinks it's to late but he still love her. Now while we are having problems our enemies are doing great Dean and Lian announce their marriage ten minutes ago on social media she is now the new princess of Spain. Lukas found a post of Reggie Falco on Facebook announcing his and Alessia marriage and pregnancy.

Even that old bitch Natalia is pregnant we know because she is showing from a picture we got of her boarding a plane in Argentina Hazel Marie had received it and forwarded it to me. That bitch is like fifty or sixty years old and she is pregnant making us all wonder who the father is because we know it isn't her husband. Hazel Marie and Leonardo where even having problems with getting a DNA test on the baby of LaTaya not Argent Smith or Camillo Capone wives but a different girl. Outside of Arianna ending things with Lukas she came back over without their children together because Hazel and Layla called her over which Aiden and Aria were so happy to see her back that they leave Lukas for her. The girls still feed us even though they weren't happy with any of us at the moment everyone was scared to eat but we did. Despite all of our problems at the moment everyone went home with their wives but Lukas and Arianna she asked him to take Aiden and Aria with her because she hated seeing them crying and he went home alone while Jose forced Maria to go home with him. Tonight because my parents decided to stay at my father's brother house with the girls and the Black's had the boys we were kid free and so was Ailee and Amelia which beside some bodyguards it was just us four here tonight which Christian was scared of getting his ass beat by Amelia and I didn't want to argue with my wife so we worked on looking into the Gambino's and the Black's until we were both tired which wasn't late at all but we still get up to go to bed. In our room Hazel was in bed already in a long sleeve shirt and pajama pants balled up on top of the covers so I go shower first then got out turning off the lights she had on along with putting her under the covers with me. When I wake the bed is empty so I get up to use the bathroom then head downstairs to fine Ailee, Amelia, and Hazel all in the kitchen I go straight to the coffee pot to pour me a cup then sit down at the breakfast bar where Hazel sat my food in front of me without a word. I know we all had to go to the Capone house today because Taya was getting out the hospital and my new aunt Grace wouldn't miss this opportunity to throw a party just like my mother. My mom text saying we should be there before they get there like this is some kind of surprise birthday party. We all heard the front door open and close which Reid, Haze, and their wives comes into the kitchen telling everyone good morning kissing Hazel and Amelia on the cheek and hugging Ailee and myself saying King sent them over which meant they will not be escorting us today because Hazel have them on duty elsewhere. Zale texted me telling me that everything is ready with the jet here but also for when we land in Italy. I noticed that Hazel looked at my screen from the corner of her eyes before sitting a plate in front of Reid, Haze, Aaliyah, and Lorena saying she is going to get ready which I notice her and Amelia barely touched their food before Amelia was leaving too to get dress. I had already eaten half my food so I tell the others I am going to get ready too walking out towards the stairs when I entered our room I didn't see my wife so I checked the bathroom first then her closet and that's where I find her.