Ready Set Repeat

*** Stay With Me *** By: Sam Smith

I felt incredible, invincible even right now! I got my family back after a rollercoaster ride of my wife being kidnapped by her crazy father/uncle and then her leaving with the children because me not knowing when to put her first. But on top of all that we just got great news that we will be adding to our family soon of course we didn't find out the sex of the babies even though she is far enough to find out we just found out she is due late August with twins which happens to be the same month we had our triplets. I went from not wanting to be married or having children to being married with almost five children within a year in a half. I still was a little worried about the babies Hazel was four month and not showing not eating properly and losing weight and it was like Layla had said she was showing at four months and she is only carrying one inside her belly. So I have been making Hazel take things easy so there was no more training with Jean and Nicholas but I did allow her to workout with King and Tony but it was only to keep herself in shape. The doctor put her on iron medicine again to help with her low iron that she gets when pregnant but this pregnancy is completely different Hazel have started eating everything in sight only to throw it up afterwards her sex drive have been really high which I am not complaining about she is thinner but her skin is really glowing. Lian Blair stopped coming around after Hazel came back which Hazel and I made up and announced our pregnancy which was a good thing because Hazel wasn't wrong when she said that Lian was still in love with me I remember that night at Mr. Del-Cruz party when Lian asked me to dance she told me that she still loved me stating like more than a friend or sister and she wanted me to choose her. I was shocked like really shocked she had been with Michael for over three years so I told her that I love her and that will never change but we will never be together in that way because Hazel is who I want and love as long as she is still living and I have breath in my body I will always choose her because she is mine and I am hers.

After that I walked away leaving Lian on the dance floor. That is the moment things started to go south for Hazel and I but I promised as long as I am living I will not let anyone or anything else come between us ever again. When I had got word of William and Lucian being in Boston I let Niklaus and Derrian know they both went down to check on Niklaus family since the two traitors were spotted there it turns out that Lucian was trying to contact his ex-fiancée Raven Corvin and William was trying to reach out to Relia his ex-girlfriend who is married to William Grey one of the owners to Williams Holdings and head mafia boss in Egypt. I guess after I killed their wives they went back to the only other loves they had but both girls were aware of the things they did and wouldn't reach out to them they were happy without them. William and Relia Grey car and house were shot up luckily they weren't near either but now he have a new enemy the whole Grey family which Carlo was trying to do business with so I would say that won't be happening. Niklaus had his whole family relocated selling their home in Boston and moving to Toronto with the rest of the Corvinus family for their safe. Damon was happy to have them living in the same state since Cassius, Kraven Sr, and himself all got alone very well from the beginning. Niklaus brother Marius Corvin finally stepped up to help him run things since their father is dead he hated him that's why him and their sister stayed away now she is back as well to be with their mother who have been talking to Christian Lee dad a lot lately on the phone she even flow down to Rome to see mom but spent a lot of time with Cheng. Christian tells Niklaus that just because their parents are doing whatever it is they are doing it doesn't mean shit they are not and will not be brothers.

Since everything is good with Derrian and Niklaus family they both agreed to fly down for Layla baby shower and Bai daughter first birthday party they will stay through moms Gala. And since both of Enrique sisters are due in April they won't be able to make the baby shower but they requested to have Erica and EJ for one month this summer because they barely see them since Enrique and Layla moved to Rome. Haziel and Jasiel will not be coming either because both of their wives are due in May so they will come down for Hazel and my baby shower in July. Carmela have been having pains and complication this months with it being around her due date even though Spain isn't far from Rome they can't make it either because Dean doesn't want to risk anything happening to Carmela or his child. Marcel says he will try to come he really don't want to leave Avonna alone because she is pregnant with his first child which happens to be a boy he is trying to be there as much as possible because there were changes made when Castle was killed Dean was crowned prince and mafia boss for the Moreno family and Marcel is his second in command and Vincent is his right hand man so he have to be there for Dean as well. Vincent is now dating Raven Corvin the Spanish mafia mixing with the Romanian mob is a big don't the Moreno family were okay with them dating but Cassius and Kraven wasn't happy about the union but they accepted Raven choice and they treat Vincent with respect. Plus Vincent is a trained killer he worked with and for the CIA, FBI, MI6, and the Ozunu Assassins so they know with William and Lucian being after them and her she will always be protected and safe with him. He also pledged his life to her anyone know that for a hitman/assassin that is a huge deal. Bryson which is Layla brother can't attend either he have been trying to get his wife and children moved from Georgia to New York because he is running the business out there that his father started before he was killed. Her other brother Brayden told her he will try to make it for the party and Mom Gala with his family but for sure he will be here a month before Layla is due to give birth.