Our End

Man is not what he thinks he is, he is actually what he has hidden.

                 ***No Time To Die*** Billie Eilish

At my words of putting bullets into Richard, Camilia, Grey, and Sandra heads King, Marcus, and Blaze all had the wickedest of smiles on their lips. We were all on the same page at this moment when it came to our evil inside especially when it came to protecting our Hazel. I say our Hazel because it was clear that this woman had brought all of us together with our shared love of her. Before I could get another word in Haze and Reid walked into Hazel room to check on her telling us that their wives are back in Asia and Brazil with their families heavily guarded, which Lauren Boyd Aaliyah mother went with her to Brazil. I was really out for twenty four fucking hours wasn't I? Anything could have happen while I was out and I would have never known. I needed to get my head back to where it use to be I can't be making mistakes like I did with trusting so easily that including my fucking family because that almost cost me my wife and children. While I was deep inside my own head I also heard Haze saying that Castor took Chloe, Harper, and their children back to London where they will stay with their bodyguards and the Hilton family along with Aya and Damarco children until we return to Italy because Castor wasn't risking his grandchildren. He tried to make Aya come with him as well but she expressed that her place was with and near Damarco which I understand completely because now that I have my wife back and we are free to love each other without all the extra shit me leaving her side can't happen. I had a bad fucking feeling that the road up ahead within this war was going to be our worst yet because we all had to separate to protect and defend our territory again they were dividing us again. This was never good it made it worst because their numbers weren't great anymore all of their men were dead but somehow they were still causing deaths and destruction something I was use to causing in people lives not having them cause it in mine.

Haze: Tony, Gabe, your wives, children, and parents are in London with the Hiltons as well that was King and Marcus orders to keep them safe. And Marco we got word that Richard, Camilia, Sandra, and Grey got on his jet and headed to Australia ten hours ago.

Reid: I am all for torturing and killing our enemies but that is Richard territory in a way before we head there we need a plan and to make sure our own is good first. That include the other families that we are in league with.

I agree with him I kiss Hazel head asking if she is okay she give me a weak smile telling me that she is. But I see something in her eyes but the moment my eyes find it she covers it something is wrong but I can tell that she isn't going to tell me. She can be stubborn like that some time she like to keep certain cards to herself in poker and not all the time she is wrong to do so, so I will leave it. I will be back love I am going to check on my mom and father. I lean down one more time and kiss her head giving Haze, Reid, Marcus, King, and Blaze a stern look that tell them do not leave this room I don't need their protection Hazel does. I didn't have to go far because the room is right across the hall from her room but a lot could happen if she is left alone our enemies are getting better at being sneaky. When I stepped into my mom room I see that my father looks strong but also a mess and my mom looks no better I hate seeing them like this. I walk over to her bed and kiss her head holding her other hand because my father is on her other side holding her right. It is crazy because the last few years they have been at each other throats because of Richard but right here right now I can see all the love again in my father eyes he is like me without his sun his days are nights. He will not survive without her just like she wouldn't or couldn't without him. Are we all destined to dead in this war? Are we all destined to be alone? I mean even when we find our other half something always keep us apart. It keeps us from truly loving each other rather its secrets, lies, war, greed, love lost, or death.