Hazel's Secrets

*** Who Am I To Say *** By: Hope

That night when we arrived home without the children I was expecting Hazel to try and call her step mom to check on the children or maybe even try to shower and get sleep while I worked in my office but boy was I wrong after only about twenty five minutes of working on a new contract Hazel was in my office butt ass naked on her knees under my desk working me with her full lips and magic fingers. That night I wasn't able to get anything else done when it came to actual work because after taking each other twice in my office we moved to the bed then the shower and back to our bed. That morning when I woke up it was to Hazel warm hands and throat around my cock and boy was I in heaven. After making sure that I released down her throat I gladly repaid the favor wrapping her legs around my neck and eating, sucking, and licking until she was moaning shaking and screaming my name as she pulled my hair. Because of all the sexual exploring we did I ended up missing my 7:45am meeting which I would take great sex with my wife any day over a boring ass meeting. We were both too tired to move even an inch Hazel got a call from Bao asking to keep the children through the weekend which was great we both lay down and went back to sleep that was until five minutes ago where I was awaking to my phone ringing again for the twentieth time and my wife with all her loveliness threaten to kill me if she heard one more ring so I turned it off now her phone is ringing.

Hazel: I know I know I am getting it.

When she bends over to grab her phone she is ass naked still and it's on display but when she turns over her face lets me know not to touch her or it. What is wrong love?

Hazel: Call your dad I have a dozen miss calls and texts from him and your brothers.

I nod my head grabbing the phone to call my father which he picks up the phone on the first half ring.

Vincenzo: Have you seen the news?

No I haven't. Hazel and I have been sleep why?

Vincenzo: That's woman Mrs. Smith that wanted a new contract from Costello Group is on the news beat up pretty badly claiming you did it to her after she denied your sexual advances.

What the fuck that bitch is lying. Love turn on the tv please.

Vincenzo: Marco this looks bad because she have the bruises and I don't know how but her and Alessia are working together because she came forward saying you are the reason why she is in the hospital now son.

I don't give a fuck how it looks I didn't do shit and we all know how and why Alessia got her injuries. I should have let Hazel kill that bitch. Dad everything will be okay let me handle it I will call you later. When I end the call Hazel is watching the news seeing what I am being accused of we both don't say anything for a few minutes just watch this shit run on every fucking channel. Love you know...

Hazel: Shut up Costello of course I know you didn't touch that redhead lying bitch or Alessia because it was actually both of us who shoot her after I broke her nose. I don't believe any of this shit because I know your first time meeting Isobel Smith was in that meeting with her husband and Hazel Marie which afterwards you remain with Hazel Marie until our meeting with Mr. Scottland and his piece of shit son. So I think you should let me handle this.

Love as much as I love you and I am turned on by the way you are protective right now I don't think it would look good if Isobel or Alessia were to come up dead or missing right now.

Hazel: I wasn't going to kill or kidnap them even though that sound very tempting. I was going to investigate suggest we make a few public appearances people love your charm and love me even more once they see us together happily married with our children and me without bruises they will start to question their stories until we can found the proof that we need and we don't have to worry about Alessia she will get what is coming to her soon enough because King made sure her parents pressed charges for assault and got a restraining order against her for them, the children, and the Costello family as well as taking photos of the kids and Elena bruises as proof. And lets not forget I made sure that Alessia finger prints is on the identical gun to yours that was use to kill her parents.