Seeing Double

*** Get TF Out My Face *** By: Rich Homie Quan

Hazel returned with Marcus having great news that Leonardo's wife is still pregnant with her twins but she is still a little shaken I had already showered when I made it home so I run her a bath my parents already got the children down for the night. I watched her undress standing there naked walking into the bathroom when there is a knock on the door but they don't wait for me to say come in. It is Aya which I should have known her, Layla, Chloe, Arianna, and Amelia never waits to be let in anywhere.

Aya: Sorry I was just checking to make sure our princess is okay?

Hazel turns her head with her full naked body from behind still on display.

Hazel: I am fine Aya thank you for checking.

Aya was staring at Hazel as she spoke but then she looks at me shyly saying sorry closing the door and leaving out. I shake my head thinking she may be in love with Damarco but she wants in my wife panty and I don't blame her one bit. As Hazel bathe I go get in bed working on my MacBook because there were a few meetings I need to reschedule. Hazel walks out naked and dry within twenty minutes getting into bed closing my MacBook sitting on top of me pulling my cock out and sinking down as she kissed my lips she begin to ride me like she never had before for once she had all control doing our love making and I loved every grind, roll, and bounce because within minutes we both came hard falling asleep in each other arms. The next morning I woke up to a very beautiful and very sleepy wife I don't know where that version of my wife came from last night but I wasn't complaining the sex was amazing especially because she took control. There was a knock on the door Hazel is still naked as hell but covered by the covers so I say come in and King, Lukas, Haze, and Reid all walk into our room.

Lukas: Hassan Ali Mohammed was spotted in Rome and Venice trying to recruit men in his war against us but no one would help not even Carlo he sided with Lian to help in her little Venetta against you and Hazel. So yesterday while you and Hazel were out helping Leonardo we went to the last location he was spotted.

Reid: And when he realized that we were closing in he tucked tail and boarded his jet headed for Pakistan before we could catch him.

Just then Hazel rolls over and the covers falls down revealing that she is naked but no one dares look everyone in here looks at her like a sister. I pull the covers back up waking her up by calling her name.

Hazel: Mar you and everyone else out this isn't a fucking office or conference room.

They all laughed saying good morning princess to her. I bend down kiss her head and get up following them out the room closing the door going to my fathers office where we discuss everything while we are talking the triplets pushed the door open walking in Mia comes straight to me while Armani and Amir go to King and Marcus and both men pick them up. Since that's pretty much all we had to talk about everyone leaves going to work while I stay in dads office to work I had received a few emails about the hotel and casinos that I helped open it looks like its for our Las Vegas and New York sites so based on the email I will be planning a trip to both locations. When I tell the guys Jose, Enrique, and Lukas are excited to go but Reid, Haze, and Emilio wasn't so happy.

Emilio: Last time I got on a plan with you I got shot Marco.

Jose Jr: But did you die?

That makes everyone laugh but Emilio he looks like he wants to shoot my best friend. I had to promise him that I wouldn't purposely get him shot again in order for him to board the jet. I thought it would be a fight with my wife that we are all traveling again so soon and not taking any of them but she was like stay safe and keep my dick in my pants or she would cut it off. We went to Las Vegas first since that is where ground broke on our first casino it has been doing exceptionally well making Christian, Lukas, Jose, Haze, Reid, and myself a lot of money. Enrique, and Emilio started their business with me with the hotels in New York, Atlanta, Houston, and Cancun.