Unlikely Allies

*** Lost & Found***

Be Careful Who You Trust
Even The Devil Was Once An Angel!

MELTDOWN By: Travis Scott

As my wife explained how they were going to break into a supermax prison that have never been done before we were all speechless ADX Florence had never been broken out of even when Philip had gotten away it wasn't because he himself broke out he was walked out by FBI agents, the guards, and the dirty fucking Warden at the time. So why in the hell did anyone want to break into a prison that no one could get out of was crazy even to me and I have done some crazy shit. Blaze had asked what was Rebel deal with Frost when we didn't know what else to say about the whole prison thing which was something we all wanted to know about as well because there wasn't any details shared as to what was to be expected.

Hazel: Rebel is like one of the guys within the MC she like to taste or is it test the water you can say she doesn't won't a old man from what Hazel Marie tells me it have to do with Terrance Miller Jr and him sleeping with her best-friend getting her pregnant and marrying her after telling Rebel she was to independent to manly for him to be his old lady. So she kicked his ass and have been having meaningless sex ever since which Mr. Miller tells his son everyday about the mistake he made when it comes to Rebel.

Blaze: Okay and what is with Luna the shy one?

Hazel: Opposite of Rebel quiet, smart, and sweet girl. Word is she was dating Tony Miller for the last five years and just like big brother Tony cheated got one of the sweet bottoms pregnant and she forgave him not once but twice they were suppose to get married in six months but now that she requested for Flame to be her first I don't know if that will be happening.

What do you mean she wants for Flame to be her first?

Hazel: Isn't it obvious Costello Luna is a virgin.

Blaze: What? And she just wants to fuck someone she just met?

Hazel: Pain and revenge works in weird ways. Maybe she doesn't want to allow this Tony guy to be her first after he cheated twice with the same woman knocking her up after promising the first time was a mistake. Whatever you do Flame rather you take her to bed like she wants or not just help her walk on the wild side just a little and make her feel beautiful it clear that she is naturally but I think that is all she wants after what she been through with Tony.

Hazel stands up after she is done talking like she is about to leave. Where are you going love?

Hazel: I was serious about that job Costello I need to go my aunt, moms, sisters, and Rebel is waiting on me. I will see you tomorrow.

She bends down and kiss my cheek before she is out the door without another word. We all stand putting money on the table and heading out going to check Lukas and Christian warehouses first while they work I check on Enrique and the others seeing if they are okay because I never got a we made it safely text from any of them. He replied immediately saying when they landed he got right to work with his brother but they are good. Next was a call back home that didn't last long because I didn't won't to bring up the conversation I had with Millie over the phone so it was all business I didn't even tell my father about Hazel deal with the Luke's which knowing her she probably already told him because they are close. It was around eight when we arrived at Blaze warehouse which Flame and Frost didn't stay because Flame was really meeting up with Luna tonight having me think what was in store for the two of them and if she gave herself to him he was going to have one hell of a night with the shy, cute, virgin. It was midnight when we left Blaze warehouse for mine which I had two location to check in at, which went great only two hours at both locations the moment we all got into our vehicles I got a hit on Crane Woods, Cole, and Dell the fucking dirty cops that tried to kill Camillo Capone and Ashton they were spotted at one of Marco Gordon warehouse I look at the others who smiled telling me lets ride. Lukas worked his magic on the MacBook hacking the security system finding out that Gordon wasn't there just the three and six other cops that we recognize from the news which it was only four of us Blaze, Lukas, Christian, and myself. But we didn't have time to call for back up they will never make it here in time for us to take these mother fuckers. The moment we pulled up they open fired on us not fucking knowing who we were but that didn't stop them or us from this fucking shoot out I wanted these mother fuckers dead fuck taking them to Camillo Capone I stand up no longer taking cover I fire hitting Crane Woods in the fucking leg, arm, and side but that son of a bitch doesn't go down neither did Cole or Dell when Blaze and Christian shot them they ran around the building to a fucking side door that we couldn't get into we were looking for a way in so we could get these fuckers when we heard a fucking helicopter on the roof. That makes us look up to see it lifting up in the air making all of us start to shoot at it but it was fast and flow out of range.