Only Time Will Tell

* What's Up With That * By: Future & 21 Savage

A few week had passed by since we found out that Gloria Rose was alive along with her identical twin sons and had been in hiding. And shit was still just continuing to get stranger because people we thought that we could trust we couldn't and people that we thought were our enemies were now working with us like Carlo giving us Chan-yeol and other information to show that he was trying to make amends and for some reason my wife trusted him. I was still having doubts about everything now especially because of the mystery women that knew so much about all of us that everyone was now thinking was Rose but I wasn't one hundred percent sure there were to many pieces that didn't fit but without all the information and all the pieces all we can do is wait to see how this played out. But again Gloria being alive after Hazel seen her get shoot that many times on top of Rose being bad and trying to do the things Gloria said to her own daughter and grandchildren along with Carlo trying to be good what was the world coming too? I had to remind myself that this war didn't start with him like we thought because there were other pieces like with the Corvinus murders, secret children, secret affairs, and a shit load of other things that our parents and their parents were keeping from them which let me know I needed to start digging deeper into everyone that included my parents. We spent Christmas with the Lee's in China because my parents ended up having to fly to Africa with Gloria, Grant, Graham, along with her sons and King, Marcus, Tony, and Gabe because word was out that the King and Queen were killed so Gloria went to do damage control and step up because Hazel refused to do so she didn't won't anything to do with the crown in Africa. So at this time since Gloria Rose and Gladys Rose were both still alive it was their time to reign anyway.

We were still searching for Rose but couldn't find her Carlo haven't contacted us since giving us the little things and information that he did. Dean couldn't make it out to Ae-cha but the others did which brought us to finding out he know who the mystery women was but wouldn't say since she had threatened his children and to reveal a shit load of other secrets that he rather not come out. You would think with his children being half African American he wouldn't work with Natalia, Diego, and Lorenzo who were racist mother fucker but I guess hatred of a enemy will make you work with the devil him self. Since he wouldn't talk Marcel and Ae-cha had fun killing him together. Camilia and Brayden came down for the new year to visit with my parents since they spent Christmas with his mother who have been spending a lot of time with Enrique father which he didn't mind he said that if there was something going on that he and Layla were already married and both her mother and his father deserve to find some kind of happiness in all this. We ended up canceling Hazel birthday trip to Greece and it wasn't because of any of our enemies or we couldn't protect ourselves but because she had been gone away from our children for two weeks and she just wanted to spend as much time as she could with them. Blaze called to let us know everything was good on their end as well him and Gloria have been talking about Jamila and even though his children are not Jamila biological children Gloria stills says they are her grandchildren because of Hazel which Rose never tried to get to know them like she does which is something that he respects about her so the two have been getting along and she calls to talk with the children that includes the ones that he have with Alessia. Gloria, Cheng, Christian, Bai, and the twins have been spending a lot of time together which was part of the reason we did spend Christmas in China. Mr. Cheng said he didn't need a DNA test because the boys looked like a darker version of Christian but Gloria still gave him one to prove that the twins were his.

The two were back together from what I could see Christian and Bai were happy for their father and loved their new brothers. Three days after my love birthday on January 7th Eve gave birth naturally to Emilian Vincenzo Costello and Emmalyn Emelia Costello which my parents are happy about especially after finding out that Alana Ana Costello isn't Emilio's daughter but Miles Fletcher daughter instead like Chloe said. Ari had moved to Spain when we had left for Houston but she ended up coming back when we did because Emilio wanted to see his children and he had already told her that she couldn't take the children to live in Spain it wouldn't be fair to him but a week after she came back to Rome she moved to Georgia to be closer to Miles that way he could help with Alana Ana Fletcher and the baby she is pregnant with now. Emilio offered to support her for the sake of the two children they did have together but she refused and agreed to let the kids lives here with him and she will fly down on holidays, birthdays, and doing the summers to be with them as long as he promises to let her talk to them everyday and send pictures something that was easily agreed since he wanted the children here. When King and Marcus did return to Rome with my parents from Africa they were home for one week with their families before Hazel sent them on assignment to California because of a talk she had with Hazel Marie. When we arrived to my parents house Hazel called my cousin Leonardo Rossi after speaking to his wife having the phone on speaker which when he answered she didn't give him a chance to say hello how are you doing or anything before she begin to get on his ass.