Relay

*** I See Red *** By: Everyone Loves An Outlaw

That night of our anniversary we called off the ball instead we had a small get together with the mafia families and friends that were already here. I did end up talking to dad and the guys after spending time with my family first. I told Hazel everything we talked about she was anger that Dean suggested King and Marcus were traitors she wanted to kick his ass I had to calm her down and talk her out of it because just like King and Marcus goes to war behind her I see now that she does the same thing for them. After our meeting with my father we went down to Franklin to question him but he still wouldn't give us nothing so Enrique suggested using Hazel again. It turns out she is great at torture, persuasion, and delivering a certain kind of pain which her love for torture and pain is what makes her good at it. It's enough to make you wish you were dead and feel like your dying without actually killing you not until she gets what she wants. She was a totally different person when she did this not that I was complaining because she was on our side and helping us but there was something that I just didn't understand. I tell them that we needed a break so I call to check on Isabel, Miguel tells me she is knocked out from the medicine and that him and Lucia are on their way back to the palace. Hazel isn't in the room or the nursery with the babies I have to ask again have anyone seen my wife even Enrique is looking for his wife both of them aren't answering their phones. I turn on the tracker looking for her I find her phone but not her so I asked my parents have they seen Hazel or Layla but they haven't either. Where the fuck could they have went within a matter of a few hours if that. Enrique track Layla's phone to see where she is please. I didn't have to wait for him to try he looks up at me concerned.

Enrique: I can't Marco I tried already it is offline.

I find King and Marcus with the babies when I go searching the house for my wife and her sister who are fucking pissing me off now. Have you guys seen Hazel and Layla?

King: Yes William and Lucian took them shopping for the children since Tony and Gabriel are out on assignment Hazel made us stay to protect you and the children.

I nod my head going to call William he doesn't answer just then I run into Enrique informing him what is going on then I called Lucian phone but he doesn't fucking answer either. I call Niklaus asking if he have another way to get in contact with them and he says no asking what is wrong so I tell him that we are trying to reach the girls and them but no one is answering their phones and he tells me that he will try to reach them his self. I hang up the phone and now I am starting to worry what if Carlo have them Hazel wouldn't ignore my phone calls like this not when she knows what is going on and how I worry. I call a meeting dad tells me that I need to calm down that Hazel and Layla knows how to protect themselves just then I get a text from Mr. Boyd.

( I always get what I want. )

There is a picture that comes through of Hazel and Layla tied up in a trunk of a fucking car. The stupid son of a bitch got the license plate numbers in the fucking picture I turn the phone showing everyone. Dad telling me not to worry I was right to fucking worry my wife and Enrique wife is in the hands of a fucking sick bastard.

Lukas: I am on it now Marco.

We were waiting on Lukas to get a location while we were discussing how we will move when my phone rings it's a unknown number I answered the phone immediately putting it on speaker the voice on the other end makes me angry.

Carlo Jr: Hello cousin as you may know by now Hazel and the very beautiful Layla are gone but I can give them back to you just give me my child and your little bastards and you can have your wife back you guys can always have more children. Those little babies of yours is going for two billion dollars each on the black market and I don't care what they are needed for but the money I do care for.