#12 Soju

"Kwannie!'

Seungkwan feels someone's hands tightly wrap around his waist and pull him closer as a pair of lips kiss the nape of his neck.

"Why are you avoiding me, Kwannie?"

"W..what are you doing?"

He slides his hands across Seungkwan's stomach and pulls him closer. "What? This is how I always say hi to you."

"Get off!" Seungkwan grabs his hands and pushes himself away from him. "What are you doing? How did you even get up here?"

"Your manager let me up, she's very nice. All it took was a pretty face and she almost gave me the keys to this place." He laughs and pushes Seungkwan against the wall and starts pouting. "I've been calling you all night and morning. When are you gonna talk to me?"

"We are talking. Right now. And can you back up a little?"

He steps closer and completely pins him against the wall. "I'll back up when I'm done talking." He grabs Seungkwan's neck and starts kissing him while unbuttoning his uniform shirt.

Seungkwan tries to push him off, but he stops him each time. "H..hey...This is not talking."

"You do the talking, Kwannie. My lips will be a little occupied."

"W..w..what?"

He starts to unzip Seungkwan's pants while kissing his neck. He slides his hand down the bare skin of Seungkwan's abs and into his pants.

"Hey-let's just talk-" 

He gets down on his knees and starts pulling Seungkwan's pants down.

Seungkwan pushes him off and slaps him across the face.

"Kwannie! Why-" He looks up at Seungkwan and freezes when he sees tears falling from his eyes.

"Jun! What the hell!" He grabs his bag and storms down the stairs while buttoning up his shirt again.

~~~

"This isn't crazy right? Right? I mean I'm just trying to help my friend...I'm not crazy."

Mingyu pulls into the mostly empty and dark  parking lot of the music store that Seungkwan works at and sits there, debating on if he should go in or not. "I have to know who it is." He steps out of his car and stops when he sees Seungkwan storming out of the building.

"Kwann-" He sees Jun running after Seungkwan and hides himself behind his car.

"Kwan-Kwannie. I'm sorry. Wait!" Jun runs after him and finally catches up once they're in the  middle of the parking lot. He grabs Seungkwan's arm, but he just turns around and slaps him again, this time harder. 

Mingyu stares in shock. He's never seen Seungkwan be violent towards anyone before. What is going on? Jun is the person he was meeting?

"K...Kwann...ie." Jun holds his lip which is now bleeding and backs away from Seungkwan who is vibrating with rage.

"I said to stop! Why can't you just ever stop? I'm not some toy that you can touch and kiss when you feel like it!" He backs away from Jun more and tries to slow down the tears that are pouring down his face. Why am I even mad at him? I let Wonwoo do this, I used to let him do this. It's my fault, I can't even be mad.