Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine•••

Chapter Nine
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

Wooyoung decided that we should all wear matching colors to school the next day, and we all agreed happily. It was his way of trying to decrease the spotlight on me, something I truly despised even having. Thankfully, Chan also let me use his car to drive to school for the rest of the week, allowing me to pick up everyone and ride together.

I was dressed in a long sleeve black shirt with a black and red plaid vest over it, with black distressed jeans with a silver pants chain, along with black converse and silver jewelry. My hair was slicked back, allowing my face to be fully visible rather than hidden by my bangs. Hongjoong was dressed similarly to me, but with a red long sleeve and black vest, as well as a black beret hat to compliment.

Wooyoung died his hair black, while choosing to wear a red and black hoodie with acid grey washed jeans and black chunky sneakers. Yeosang wore a black and red paint splatter shirt with black slacks and black combat boots, and Han went with a black and red striped jumper with black jeans and black combat boots.

"I really think we can pull this off Lixie!" Wooyoung squealed excitedly as I pulled into the school parking lot.

Yeosang nodded. "Although you may still get inevitable attention, at least it's not only on you."

"Thank you guys..." I smiled softly.

Parking the car in an empty spot, my eyes darted to the five boys who were standing far across from us. "Guys, look." Hongjoong said, pointing to our right towards their direction.

Han sighed. "We can't even enter the school without seeing them first thing in the morning!"

I giggled, shutting off the car. "Hey. Let's just ignore them and head inside. We already have to deal with them in our classes, so let's enjoy a few minutes of freedom."

We all nodded before stepping outside with our backpacks. I could feel Hyunjin's glare on me as we began to walk to the school's entrance, but Wooyoung's jokes made all of us laugh and feel comfortable. Of course, attention was gained as we continued our way into the school and down the hallway, but it was shared amongst the five of us.

"Alright Lix, ready for another day? Hyunjin promised to leave us alone yesterday." Han mentioned while opening his locker.

I raised an eyebrow, following his actions. "He did? When was this?"

"Well, after you ran and Woo went after you... Yeosang kind of snapped at them and basically told them off. So, there was an agreement: we stay out their way and they will leave us alone." Hongjoong answered, quickly opening and taking out his books. "I think he was serious, too."