Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen•••

Chapter Sixteen
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

Only Wooyoung was left in my car drop off, both us sitting in silence as I made my way to his house.

"Lixie...Would you be mad if I went on another date with San?"

A soft smile grew on my face. "Woo, why would I be mad? All I want is for you to be happy, and if he makes you happy, then that's perfectly fine with me."

Woo smiled. "That means you would be willing to help me plan it?"

"Of course. I'll help plan whatever you need, as long as you allow me to plan your future wedding with him." I teased, earning a loud laugh in return.

"Deal!"

Reaching in front of his house, I parked the car and turned to him with a curious question. "Do you see yourself going anywhere with him?"

He sighed. "I don't know... I've always tried to stay away from him and that demonic group of friends... but he treats me like I'm the most precious thing in the world and that's the first time I've ever felt like that...ever since you know who..."

I put my hand up to stop him. "Don't you ever bring up that asshole to me. He's not worth mentioning at all."

"Sorry..."

Grabbing his hands, I smiled. "I support you in every way, Woo. You deserve to be loved and cared for, and I think San is willing to do that. Just give a try, okay?"

Wooyoung smiled, pulling me into a tight hug. "Thanks, Felix..."

After dropping Wooyoung home last, I finally was able to head to the grocery store to get the ingredients needed for my brownies.

Brownies were my comfort food, and both making and eating them was something I loved to do. Sharing them with others only intensified the warm feeling inside me, as watching the positive reactions from those who taste them never failed in making me happy.

It was now after four in the evening, and the sun was casting an orange hue behind the clouds. Reaching the store Chan recommended, I parked the car and hopped out with a smile on my face. My goal was to make enough for not only my class, but for my friends as well to have some. So, putting my earbuds in, I locked the door and strolled happily to the entrance.

Stepping inside through the automatic sliding doors, I grabbed a hand basket and proceeded to gather the necessary ingredients for my delicacy. One thing I did differently than most people who made brownies was include 'espresso coffee', which helps not make the brownies too sweet. One by one, I collected each item from memory.