Chapter Twenty: SEONGJOONG SPECIAL Pt.1

Chapter Twenty

SEONGJOONG SPECIAL (Part 1)
•••

SEONGHWA | HONGJOONG

Watching Felix get dragged by Hyunjin made my blood boil, and it only increased due to Seonghwa holding me down.

"Seonghwa, let me go!" I snapped.

He sighed, shaking his head sadly. "I can't do that, love..."

Fighting back a blush from the pet name, I huffed and gave up. "And to think you were actually one of the nice ones..."

"I'm sorry..."

Rolling my eyes, I focused my attention on the entrance, desperately hoping for a sign of Felix's return. It wasn't until a few minutes before lunch ended that he stepping inside, but his face was completely pale.

Wooyoung managed to break free of San's hold and run towards him. "Lixie...?"

He only shook his head, directly his eyes towards Yeosang. "Sangie...let's go to class."

"Alright." Yeosang agreed firmly, shooting daggers at Jongho to release him. With a reluctant compliance, Jongho let go and Yeosang quickly walked to our blonde boy and intertwined hands while they trudged to their shared class. Minho and Seonghwa also followed suit and released their assigned persons, earning a scowl from both of us in return. Without any second further, I dashed out of the lunch room to Biology class.

"Hongjoong, wait!" Seonghwa yelled after me. Yeji noticed and ran after me, not wanting to leave me alone after witnessing the whole scene.

Once inside the classroom, I made my way over to my seat and Yeji took hers next to me. "Joong...what the hell just happened in there?"

"I don't know, ask your cousin." I rolled my eyes.

Seonghwa entered the classroom and locked eyes with me. I noticed a small sense of vulnerability behind his gaze, but I turned my head away from him. With slow steps, he walked over to our table and whispered something in Yeji's ear.

She sighed. "Joong... I'm sorry..."

"Wait, what-"

Without warning, she got up and moved away from her seat, allowing Seonghwa to take her place in the seat next to me. "Joongie..."

Ignore him....ignore him...

"Joongie, please look at me..."