Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen•••

Chapter Nineteen
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

Walking out of Art class with Seonghwa, I was confronted by Jake who had a smirk plastered on his face. Rolling my eyes, I tried moving away from him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Oh Jinnie, I came to talk to you."

Seonghwa glanced down at his grip and looked up at him pissed. "Jake, get your hand the fuck off of him..."

He sighed, releasing his grip and shrugged. "Sure, whatever you say... Nice hair color by the way, black suits you." Jake smirked, refocusing his eyes on me. "So, Jinnie, can we talk for a moment?"

"My name is Hyunjin to you. What do you want?"

"Just to ask, or rather just tell, you that I plan on taking Felix out on a date. The poor boy was too tempting to resist."

(A/N: I love Jake from Enhypen so please don't take his character's personality in this story seriously >_<)

What...

Hearing this, I roughly grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "You better leave him alone."

All he did was smirk. "I knew it. You like him."

Pushing him harder against the wall, I scoffed. "I tolerate him enough to leave him and his friends alone. The last thing he needs is someone like you hurting him."

"Right, like you're such a saint yourself." He rolled his eyes, brushing my hands off of him and fixed his shirt. "Don't worry, after I have my fun with him, he's all yours."

He looked at both Seonghwa and I before smirking, walking away with a laugh. "Do you best in stopping me, hmm?"

Clenching my fists in anger, Seonghwa put his hand on my shoulder softly to calm me. "Hyunjin, we need to get the guys and go warn those boys..."

"Tell them to bring their asses here now." I said through clenched teeth, my anger seeping through each word slowly.

"Look, they're already walking towards us."

Minho, Jongho and San walked up with concerned faces. Jongho was the one who spoke up first. "What the hell happened?"

"Jake just shared his plan with Hyunjin regarding the new kid..." Seonghwa sighed, rubbing his temples out of frustration. "As you can see, the plan was not something good."