Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine•••

Chapter Twenty-Nine
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

I was starting to feel really warm as I watched Han mix the names in the bowl slowly. However, watching the small smile grow on his face as he looked at Hyunjin made me raise an eyebrow curiously.

"Hyunjin and Felix."

Oh my gosh...

My prior encounter with Minho was filled with him telling me stories about him and Han's relationship, something I wasn't even aware of until tonight. Now, the thought of being stuck in a confined space with the one person I was hoping to not be with was actually happening.

The room erupted into cheers as the two of us exchanged shocked faces. Clearing his throat, I watched as Hyunjin stood up and looked at me with slight hesitation etched on his face. "Let's get this over with..."

"R-Right."

Both of us walked towards the closet, with him opening the door for the two of us and gesturing him to enter. Once inside and separated from the group, I noticed how he tried turning on the lights but to no avail, nothing came on. The only thing providing a source of light was the crack underneath the door. I already knew how tight of a space the closet was, but now it felt as though the closet shrunk even smaller as we were damn near pressed against each other.

"Shit...I'm sorry about this." He said quietly.

I shook my head, eternally grateful for the darkness as I could feel my blush on my face. "I-It's okay..."

Silence came over us, and all I could think about was my heartbeat pulsating in my eardrums. However, after a few seconds of no words being exchanged, Hyunjin decided to break the silence with a sudden apology. "Felix...I'm sorry about everything."

"W-what?"

"Please don't make me repeat myself..." He sighed dramatically.

I looked up at him curiously, not realizing the distance between our faces. "Why are you apologizing...?"

"I shouldn't have done what I did to you in the hallway, and I shouldn't have been so rude to you. I'm sorry. If you want to go on the date with Jake, I won't stop you." He whispered, instantly looking away from me.

A small giggle came out of me in response, making him look back at me accusingly. "Why are you laughing?"

"Hyunjin...you don't really mean that, do you?" I giggled.

"Why do you think that?"

I don't where the confidence came from, but suddenly, I came closer to him. This time, I could tell our faces were only inches away from each other, as his cologne was in direct line with my nose. "Hyunjin...kiss me." I whispered.