Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five•••

Chapter Thirty-Five
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

Entering inside of one the empty circle carts, the wheel slowly made it's around toward the top. Hyunjin sat next to me with a soft smile of amazement on his face as we continued our ascending journey above. It didn't take long before we reached the top of the Ferris Wheel, giving us a complete aerial view of the entire park. People were scattered all around, either partaking in stand games, eating, or enjoying the other attractions.

"Wow..." I gasped, taking in the sight in front of me. "This is wonderful."

Hyunjin chuckled, pulling me closer into his arms. "I'm glad you like it."

"You said two stops today?" I asked curiously. "I'm guessing that's a surprise as well?"

"Wow, beauty and brains? I definitely got lucky."

Rolling my eyes, I playfully tried to move from his hold but he only tightened his grip. "I'm teasing, just teasing. Yes, it's a secret and-" he paused, checking his phone, "once we reach back on the ground, we should get going."

The time was an hour past noon, so my curiosity only grew as I tried to figure out what he could've planned at this time of day. Putting my thoughts aside, I embraced him closer as the wheel began its descent.

•••

Now in the car, Hyunjin began the drive to the second destination. Meanwhile, my groupchat with Wooyoung and the others were blowing up, while noticing the new joint one made with both of our friend groups together.

~~~~>>>Bottoms & Tops 🌈✨😩<<<~~~~

hethetmon:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist
to figure out who made this...

Unknown number1:
I'm not even surprised.

minihongie:
Sad to say that he's my child..

Unknown number2:
You guys leave my baby alone!

"You changed "unknown number2"
to mountain-san🏔️"

Unknown number3:
Wait, was it Wooyoung?

wooyoungiee:
The one and only! 😌

Unknown number4:
The real question is...who fits which category?

quokkahan:
I didn't approve of this group name!