Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten•••

Chapter Ten
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

I made sure to keep my word and leave the nerds alone, but part of me was restless. Time was running and no progress on my plan was made, but Minho reassured me that it would all work out and to take small steps.

After all five of us regrouped from our fourth class in the hallway, we made our way to the lunch room. A few feet away from the entrance, we could hear nothing but yelling and laughter being exchanged throughout the room. However, as soon as we entered, the loudness that once was present dwindled into hushed whispers and nervous glances. The feeling of our presence capturing the attention of everyone around us made me feel powerful, but the one person I wanted to gain eyes from was Felix.

Turn to me and look dammit...

San smirked. "Look, it seems as though Wooyoung's table took notice of us."

As if on cue, Felix turned his head and we locked eyes for a moment. Planning to play nice, I flashed him a small smile before leading the group into the meal line., not failing to notice a faint blush spread across his cheeks.

The plan is set in motion...

"This may be easier than I thought." I said smirking, grabbing my food choices and placing them on my tray.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say that?"

"I just caught him blushing."

"Wow, Hyunjin. Maybe you really are delusional." Minho laughed, grabbing his food. "Already seeing things, huh?"

I scoffed, walking out of the line first. "Fine, don't believe me. I bet I can get him to like me by after the party."

"Did I just hear the lovely word 'bet'? Oh, I am so in on this!" San smirked. "What's the stakes?"

"If I win, you have to...wash my car every Saturday for the entire school year." I said proudly, putting out my hand for a handshake.

San tapped his chin and shrugged, putting his own hand out to return the shake. "If you lose, you have to be my personal chauffeur for the year for anything I want to do. Deal?"

Grabbing and shaking it, I nodded with a confident smirk.

"Deal."

We walked out of the lunch room to our usual spot outside to eat, my mind still stuck on the reaction I noticed from the blonde boy who's my current target.