Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four•••

Chapter Twenty-Four
•••

HYUNJIN | FELIX

"Wait, you're not going on the date with Jake anymore?" Woo asked again for the third time since our Calculus class started.

I sighed and nodded. "I don't want to anymore..."

San made his way over to our table with a smirk, plopping down in an empty chair near us. "What's going on?"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Just because Felix knows about our date, doesn't mean you can come sit here and disturb us Sannie."

The nickname peaked my interest, with me raising an eyebrow towards the male in front of me. "Sannie, huh?" I teased.

His face turned red, causing a laugh from both me and San together. "It slipped out..."

"Wait...are you two dating?"

Now this time, San smiled. "Not yet. I'm the one who wants to work and earn him. One date isn't going to be enough to do that."

Wooyoung's face only got a deeper shade of red. "Stop it."

I giggled. "You two are adorable."

"No seriously, what's going on?" San turned to me and asked. "You two were having a conversation and I heard 'date'?"

"I'm not going on the date with Jake anymore."

"Did something happen between you two? It's only been a day."

I shook my head. "Hyunjin kind of got in my head, and now I just feel uncomfortable around him..."

"Well," Wooyoung sighed, "Based on how you reacted this morning, I'm completely on your side with this decision."

San raised an eyebrow. "What happened this morning?"

"He came and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to my locker..."I said quietly. "He even asked me for a brownie."

"I'm so glad you gave your last one to me! He doesn't deserve your food." Wooyoung huffed.

San sighed. "Just don't based your decision based on Hyunjin's words. Maybe Jake has changed."

"You would say that. Gosh, you sound just like Hyunjin..." Wooyoung and San stared at me with smiles on the faces, causing me to raise an eyebrow back. "What?"