Ending Note:

First and foremost, I want to say a HUGE thank you to all who took the time to read my book. This was my first fanfiction in years, and honestly, I think it did alright. I'm my worst self-critic, so I always feel the need to improve my work.

Starting this book in October of 2023 and finishing it 4 months later is one great accomplishment, but hitting over 10,000 reads in that short amount of time?!? Mindblowing.

Feel free to check out my other fanfiction
"MODEL FOR HIRE| Woosan"
if you want a completely new book to read and occupy your time.

Wooyoung is a freshman in college, seeking a way to make some money part-time to pay for his tuition and room board fees

Wooyoung is a freshman in college, seeking a way to make some money part-time to pay for his tuition and room board fees. Failed after failed interview, the window of securing work started to look hopeless. That is, until, his best friend Yeosang recommends him to apply for the modeling agency he works at, an agency that was actively looking for new faces.

Little did he know, the CEO had his eye on him the whole time...

Until next time!

If you think that's the end of this story, you are so wrong.

The Sequel to "My Heart, My Peace" is out now!
Be sure check the Author's note for triggers and to add it to your libraries.

Get ready for a rollercoaster ride...

"My Soul, My Turmoil"

If one was to ask about the two, people would assume that they were still the strongest standing couple leaving high-school

Unfortunately, that's the farthest from the truth.

Hyunjin and Felix were now Senior students in University wanting nothing to do with each other three years later. Due to one simple night of horrible events, the two have stayed nothing more than complete strangers since the end of high-school, both of them vowing to never fall under any signs of love again with another person.

However, life has a way of causing two intertwined souls to reconnect.

But who said that the journey of coming back to each other wouldn't have its own types of turmoil along the way?

See you next in my next book, my lovelies ;)

****************