The girl

Cody and Trent were once again talking about music when Trent introduced Cody to Gwen. Gwen is a goth girl with an affinity for art and astronomy. Despite being a loner, she is actually very smart and level-headed. She is kind-hearted and supportive of her close friends but can be somewhat reserved and guarded with others. She is known for her love of dark colours and dramatic makeup, but she also has a passion for studying the stars and learning more about the cosmos. She is sometimes seen as an outcast because of her unique style and interests, but she is happy with who she is and proud of her individuality. At first, Cody was just flirting with her as a joke, but as they got to know each other better, he started to see Gwen in a new light. He realised that Gwen was an amazing person and they quickly became good friends. They shared similar interests, and Cody enjoyed spending time with Gwen and getting to know her better. They grew closer over time as they hung out more and more, and they soon became confidants and relied on each other for support and advice. Cody and Gwen were chatting one day when Gwen mentioned that she liked Trent. Cody felt a little disappointed that Gwen didn't feel the same way about him, but he was glad that Trent liked her back. At Cody's suggestion, Trent decided to ask Gwen out on a date and if she said yes, Cody promised to help him with the plans. Trent felt a bit bad because he knew how much Cody liked Gwen, but he was happy that she returned his feelings. He couldn't wait for their date together.

Gwen had a friend named Heather who he met in his drama class. Heather was manipulative, cruel, snobbish, spoiled, and cunning. Despite her negative characteristics, Cody started to become friends with Heather and they both started spending more time together outside of class. Over time, Cody started to see a more vulnerable side of Heather and he began to understand why she had developed such a harsh attitude. Cody felt sorry for his friend and he wanted to help Heather become a better person. They soon developed a brother-and-sister-like bond and became very close. The only reason that Cody and Heather became friends was Alejandro was dashing, rugged, and charismatic, but he was also ruthless, manipulative, and cruel. Despite his ability to smooth-talk his way out of any situation, he was deeply in love with Heather. Heather liked Alejandro back, but she would never admit it. With her limited number of friends in the drama, the only person that really liked her was Cody. Cody saw Heather as a big sister and disliked Alejandro, but he never let on about his true feelings. Despite their differences, Cody and Alejandro both cared deeply about Heather's well-being. Cody wanted what was best for Heather and didn't want anyone to hurt her. He was protective of her and considered her a big sister figure in his life.