Help me

At Cody's house, things were getting worse. His mother constantly treated him like a slave and made him do everything, and it was even worse with his father constantly beating and screaming. Cody just wanted it all to stop. He felt like he was trapped in an endless cycle of abuse and stress, and he didn't see any way out. He couldn't understand why his parents were so cruel to him when he had done nothing wrong. He wished he could escape the pain and start over somewhere new. Cody sat in his room, thinking about Noah. He couldn't understand why Noah had suddenly turned against him and left him all alone. He felt like Noah hated him and didn't care about him anymore. It was painful and confusing, and Cody felt like he couldn't handle the stress of it all. He wished he could go p;.back in time and fix things with Noah, but he didn't know if that was even possible. He felt lost and lonely, and he didn't see a way out of his bleak situation. He was tired of being misunderstood and mistreated.

Cody had been stuck at home for three weeks, spending "quality time" with his parents. He finally decided to reach out for help, but he was too late. His father took his phone away and yelled at him for trying to contact anyone. Cody realised he had sent a half-finished message to the first chat he saw, but it was too late to take it back. His father had read the message and knew that Cody was trying to get help. He yelled at Cody, warning him never to do anything like that again. Cody felt helpless and trapped. Cody's father screamed at him, saying, "What have you done? You selfish brat! Get out of my sight, leave this house now!" Cody felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he realised that his father had seen the message he had sent to a friend asking for help. He felt scared and alone, and he didn't know where he could go or what else he could do. He felt trapped in a situation he couldn't escape and he felt guilty for causing his father to be angry at him.

Justin got the message from Cody since Cody had sent the message on the Drama Brothers group chat. He was spending time with Heather, Alejandro, Gwen, Trent, and Courtney when he got the message, and he immediately showed it to them. Heather and Gwen started to cry when they read the message, and they all called Cody to try to talk to him. They were very worried about Cody and they wanted to help. They all tried to call Cody, but his phone was turned off and they couldn't get ahold of him at all.

Trent called Owen and asked him to come to where he and the others were. They had received a message from Cody and they were getting worried about him. Trent wanted to share the message and see if they could figure out what to do next. They all tried to call Cody, but they couldn't get a hold of him. They started to think of possibilities of what could have happened and if they could help Cody get to safety. Courtney, Gwen, Trent, Alejandro, Heather, Noah, Owen, Eva, Emma, Kitty, Izzy, Justin, Harold, and Leshawna all got the message from Cody. They gathered together and decided to go to the road that led to a forest that Cody had mentioned in his message. They were all worried about Cody and they wanted to do whatever they could to help. Together, they all walked through the dense, dark forest in search of Cody. They hoped they would be able to find him and bring him to safety.

Cody was walking through the dense, dark forest, trying to find his way out. It was already 11 pm and the forest was eerily quiet. Cody was getting more and more panicked by the minute as he realised that he was lost and had no idea how much longer it would take to find his way back. Finally, he heard a rustling in the trees and he saw a bear coming toward him. The bear was fierce and strong, and it was looking for its next meal. Cody was utterly terrified and knew he was in desperate trouble.

Noah and the others decided to split up into groups. Group one was Heather, Gwen, Noah, and Trent, group two was Courtney, Emma, Kitty, Owen, and Izzy, and group three was the rest. They all searched around for Cody for three hours, but they still hadn't found him. They were getting more and more worried as the time passed and they had no sign of Cody at all. They were beginning to fear the worst. They knew they had to keep searching though, and they hoped they would find Cody before it was too late.

It was already 2 am and no one had found Cody yet. Then, Izzy was walking along a broken tree and she saw something in the moonlight; it was Cody, lying there lifelessly. Izzy was terrified and she immediately called Owen, Courtney, Emma, and Kitty. Courtney called everyone else to come to them and together, they were devastated to see Cody laying there seemingly lifeless. They all ran over to Cody and tried to wake him up, but there was no response. They all began to panic. Cody didn't respond to their attempts to wake him up and they all began to panic, but then, suddenly, Cody took a breath. Noah began crying and apologising to Cody, saying that he was sorry for the way he had treated him before. Everyone was relieved to see Cody breathing again, but they were also worried because Cody was unconscious and they didn't know how badly he was hurt. It was a difficult moment as they waited for the ambulance to arrive and they hoped that Cody would be alright. They tried to stay hopeful, but the situation was uncertain and they were all feeling anxious as they waited for the ambulance.