Discovery

My Spotify thing :D

A week passed since Emma and Noah broke up. Emma had gotten a lot better since that day, and she and Noah had become good friends. Noah started to become more open to people about his feelings towards other people and he trusted Leshawna a lot more than before. He didn't feel as confused and overwhelmed as he once was, and he felt like he was gradually getting to know himself better. He had also come to terms with his feelings for Cody and understood that he didn't want to risk damaging. Heather, Gwen, Bridgette, Leshawna, Kitty, and Justin had all been trying to help Noah with his feelings for Cody. But Noah would decline everyone and claim that he just wanted to stay friends and not risk ruining their friendship even though deep down he really wanted to date him. He was just too afraid to admit it and he didn't want to make things awkward if Cody didn't feel the same way. He felt stuck between a rock and a hard place and wasn't sure how to move forward.

One day, Cody planned to hang out with Geoff, Harold, and Trent, leaving Noah with everyone else. Little did Cody know that Noah's heart was full of love for Cody and that Noah needed some time to breathe. Noah's heart ached with thoughts that Cody would never love someone like him. He was so overwhelmed with his feelings and emotions that he felt like he couldn't breathe or think straight. Noah felt like he was going crazy and was so confused about what to do and how he should act around Cody. Noah was so in love with Cody and he just didn't know what to do with his feelings. He just wanted them to go away, but every time he looked at Cody, his heart would explode. He didn't know how to move forward or if he should just admit his feelings and risk losing their wonderful friendship. He felt trapped and couldn't shake these feelings no matter what he tried. He was so confused and overwhelmed by everything, and he wanted his heart to stop tormenting him with love for this man who he felt would never return his feelings. Cody's perfect blue eyes that you could get lost in, his soft brown hair, the small freckles dotted around his face, and missing two teeth that made him look even cuter, all made Cody perfect in Noah's eyes. Every aspect of Cody's appearance was so appealing to Noah and he couldn't help but notice how cute he looked when he smiled or laughed. His feelings for Cody just seemed to grow and grow as he noticed these little details about him that he just couldn't resist.

While Noah was rethinking his feelings, Cody was having the time of his life with his band members, plus Geoff. They were all swimming, having fun and laughing together.
But then, the girls came. Heather, Gwen, Bridgette, and Kitty arrived and they were all bored of swimming. They decided to play truth or dare and the girls started asking Cody questions. "Cody truth or dare???" Heather asked. Cody hesitated for a moment before answering, "Truth!" Heather, Bridge, Gwen, and Kitty all huddled together and giggled before asking their big question: "What do you honestly feel about Noah?" Cody was surprised by the question and didn't know how to respond. He had always denied his feelings for Noah, even to himself, so he wasn't sure how to answer honestly. Everyone looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to open up about his true feelings.

Cody had never thought about having feelings for a boy before. He always thought that they were just really good friends and that's it. However, when he thought about it for a while, he pushed his feelings aside and replied, "Noah is an amazing friend to have. He's literally my best friend!" Cody wasn't ready to admit his true feelings for Noah, even to himself, so he just hid his emotions once again and tried to keep everyone happy. It was hard for him to lie to himself, but he felt like he had no choice. While everyone was taking their turns playing truth or dare, Cody found himself lost in his thoughts. He was wondering, "Could I really like Noah? No, no, I don't, he's just a really close friend of mine! But what if I do?" He tried to deny the growing feelings that he had for Noah and convince himself that it was nothing more than friendship. But the more he thought about it, the more confused he became, and the harder it was for him to keep denying what he felt deep down.

That night, Noah just didn't want these feelings for Cody anymore. He thought that if he just avoided Cody then he would stop having feelings for him. Even though he thought about Cody 24/7 and was constantly by his side, this was the only option he thought he had. It was painful for him to have to move away from Cody, especially when he knew that Cody would be wondering why. Deep down, he knew this wasn't the best option and that he couldn't just shut off his feelings for Cody so easily.

When Cody entered the food hall, he went over to Noah's table as usual, but Noah just went away and sat with Eva and Izzy. Cody was confused and hurt by the fact that Noah had ignored him. He wanted to talk to him and just hang out with him for the rest of the day but he guessed that Noah had different plans. He felt disappointed and rejected, and he didn't know what to make of Noah's behavior.Cody felt disappointed and rejected by Noah's behavior. He wanted to understand why Noah was acting so strangely and didn't know what to make of it. Cody decided to go after Noah and see if he could talk to him and maybe clear up the situation. He followed Noah and eventually reached him at the other table. Cody gently tapped Noah on the shoulder to get his attention. "Hey, Noah," Cody said, trying to keep his tone gentle and friendly. "Can I...talk to you for a sec?" Noah could feel his heart racing and his face burning. "Yeah, sure," he said, trying to sound calm even though he was panicking. He was caught off guard by Cody's sudden appearance and wasn't sure how to react. He felt like he was about to have a heart attack! Noah tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down and compose his thoughts. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked Cody. He sounded slightly nervous, but also somewhat defensive. He tried to keep his tone friendly and calm, but was having a hard time.  "You just seem so distant from me these days," Cody said to Noah. "Are you okay? You're my best friend, you can tell me anything!" Those words hurt Noah deeply. He knew he could never be more than a friend to Cody, even though he was falling in love with him. "N-nothing i-its fine! I'm fine," Noah said, trying to pretend that everything was alright but he was clearly struggling. He felt so alone and so hurt that he wanted to lash out and say so much more.  "Come on, Noah, I know something's wrong, you can tell me!" Cody said, trying to be as calm as possible. Noah shot back, "Cody I said I'm fine, be a good friend and just stop!" Cody was shocked by what Noah said. He tried to pull off a fake smile but he could feel the tears coming. Noah couldn't believe what he just said to Cody, his best friend. Both of them were crying and Noah quickly left Cody. They were both crying and both feeling hurt, but neither of them knew how to fix the situation.Noah rushed out of the room and ran to his room, trying to hide away from everyone. He was crying so hard that he could barely breathe. He didn't want to be around anyone, especially Cody. He just wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

Cody stood there in shock for a few minutes. Then, he started crying too. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He felt like he had ruined his friendship with Noah and didn't know what to do or how to fix things. He just wanted everything to go back to normal. Heather and Gwen were walking out of the food hall when they saw Cody crying. "Cody! Cody! What's wrong love?" Heather asked, concerned. "N-noah I-i ju-just m-messed up!" Cody was having a hard time speaking properly due to all the thoughts and crying. Heather and Gwen quickly went over to him and hugged him tightly. "Shh, Cody, it's going to be okay," Gwen said, trying to calm him down. "What happened?" she asked. Cody explained everything that happened between him and Noah, through his tears. Heather and Gwen were shocked and concerned. "Oh my god, are you okay, Cody?" Heather asked. Cody just kept crying and nodding his head. Gwen patted his back and tried to comfort him. "It's going to be okay, Cody. Let's go to my room and you can tell us everything that happened," Gwen said. Cody nodded and let himself be led to Gwen's room, where they could all talk in private. 

Cody cried and cried in Gwen's cabin, until eventually he was too exhausted and fell asleep. Heather and Gwen went to go check on Noah. To their surprise, Leshawna and Bridgette were there, while Noah cried and tried to explain what had happened. Everyone was in shock and couldn't believe how quickly things had spiraled out of control. They all wanted to do something to make things better for Cody and Noah, but they felt helpless and didn't know what to do.

Sorry about this chapter I just felt a bit silly :3