Appearing through time.

You and Loki ran, Loki slightly in front of you, away from Mobius and two minute men as they chased you both. You were tired and confused, wondering why Mobius suddenly didn't remember you both or why He Who Remains was here and not the Time-Keepers.

"Stop right there, Variants!" You and Loki get cornered by a group of minute men. Loki backs away, holding an arm over you protectively as he turns to Mobius.

"What's going on?! Mobius, it's us!" He begs the man, who shakes his head.
"I don't know you guys" Mobius tells you both.
The minute men activate their prune sticks, slowly moving in on the pair of you.

"Ok, I have an idea but it's mad!" You tell Loki, making him look down at you.
"Well, speak your mind darling" he rushes you long.
"No time," you say, taking his hand. "Do you trust me?"
"Yes" he answers hesitantly.

"Good" you smile, running towards the balcony and pulling him along. "Now jump!"
The two of you jump over, screaming as you fall and land into one of the flying yellow carts. You groan out in pain, turning to a shellshocked Loki.

"I'm never trusting you again" he states.
"Oh, grow up" you laugh, slowly rising with him. You both turn, locking eyes with the driver who you give a little reassuring wave. The driver looks back forwards, suddenly screaming as she makes a sharp turn. She crashes slightly into the He Who Remains statue, both you and Loki tumble back into one another.

You land on top on him, faces inches apart. "We still doing this?" You ask him.
"Usually you're off me by now, darling. Clearly you're starting to enjoy it" he jokes, earning a playful eye-roll from you as you get off him.

The floating cart is suddenly slammed into a window, sending you flying out onto the ground amongst the shattered glass. You groan out, slowly picking yourself up and looking around at the bunch of workers. You give them an awkward wave, standing. "I'm fine" you smile, turning to see Loki forcing himself out of the cart.

"How come I landed on the floor and he didn't?!" You ask yourself. You clutch your stomach, bending over in pain and exhaustion as you feel Loki join your side. "Morning!" He says to the workers.

You both turn around when you hear a low creaking noise, Loki running towards it when he realises the cart was falling. He didn't reach it in time, the lady screaming as she fell only to go silent at the sudden thud.

"Uh.. she'll be fine" Loki tells them. You suddenly feel yourself get pulled out of the way as the small dangling TVA screen falls to the ground, breaking. Loki breaks down onto it, panting.

You look up, spotting Casey. "Casey!" You beam, hopeful. "Is that a new shirt?" You ask him, noticing his ink stand was gone as you walked towards him.
"Have we met each other?" He asks you.

"Casey help us, please tell me you know whats going on!" You plead. Loki walks over, gently taking a hold of your wrist and pulling you back.
"Don't you remember us?" Loki asks him. He looked horrified.
"I've got him! I've got the intruder!" He yells, backing away.

A sharp pain suddenly inflicts itself across your whole body, feeling as if you were suddenly being pulled by a thousand fishing hooks all at once. This lasts for about 5 seconds before you feel fine again.

You look up, seeing the windows had been completely shut off. Loki was still holding your wrist, practically clinging to you from exhaustion.

"Y/N? Loki?" You hear a familiar voice behind you. You turn, seeing Casey once again. He was further back this time, still confused.
"What?" Loki asks. "Just a second ago you didn't know who we were.."

You grip Loki's hand, dragging both him and yourself up to face Casey.
"Casey, something terrible is happening. We're being pulled from.." Loki cuts himself off when he sees the crack on the floor, which had only come to past when the TVA screen had fell just minutes ago.