Chapter 9 The Secrets of the Night

*I have currently been watching a crowed gather and spotlights get set up as they were placed illuminating the little scene I had created. I was sulking in the shadows due to the fact that the lights hurt my eyes and would occasionally burn my skin if I was in it too long. Nobody had noticed me at all even when I would be right in front of them. Zander Lilly and the Irish instructor who's name I have yet to learn have been slowly getting movement back in their limbs. Finally after several hours they completely unfroze and fell on top of each other like dominos.*

"Ughhg Iceis!! You are so getting it when I find you!"

*I walked right in front of Zander with his eyes blazing fire and searching for me. I went up to him with a smirk but he didn't seem to notice me. I even moved my hand in front of his face and nothing. I scrunched my face up in confusion.*

'Zander I am in front of you.'

*Zander now looked around with a confused look on his face.*

"I can barely hear her it is but a whisper. I know it was Iceis talking to me. But I couldn't make out what she said."

"Iceis was talking to you?"

"Yeah she was Lilly but I couldn't hear what she said."

*Come on do I have to yell into their minds?!!*

"I AM IN FRONT OF YOU!!!"

"I heard her again but it is still but a whisper."

*ughhh I give up!! I went over to Zander and retracted my claws a little and licked them over so they wouldn't be as sharp. I tried to scrap it against his cheek but my hand went right through him. My eyes widened with surprise and suddenly a spot light hit me causing me to start to smoke Zander saw this and jumped back surprised. I leapt into his body to escape the harshness of the spotlight. I could hear his heart beat speed up then slow down in here. It was interesting being inside of a human body. There is so much I don't know about them that can be learned in here and yet if I make a wrong move while I am in Zander's body taking cover from the light I could kill him. While in Zander's body my own could become smaller. I went about his body observing bone structure nerves system his internal body condition and how his heart worked. From this short experience I learned more about Zander and humans and just how fragile and robust they could be. I slowly slipped out of Zander's body and was in a hospital room along with Lilly and the Irish riding instructor. They were getting examined to make sure they were ok after I had sorta froze them with my paralysis. I slipped out and by now the sun was up and Lilly and the Irish instructors eyes grew huge when they saw me come out of Zander.*

"Zander remember when you said you felt something enter your body?"

"Yeah why Lilly?"

"Cause something or should I say SOMEONE did enter your body..."

"What do you mean someone?"

"Hey Zander."

*Zander turned his head slowly in my direction and I had a poker face on while he had flames shinning in his eyes as well as .... Horror?*

"Why were you in MY body?!!!!"

"Escaping light."

"What did you DO to my body??!!!!"

"Observe human body.....very weak."

"Who you calling weak pipsqueak???!!!"

'Pipsqueak! I am short cause I am only a week old!!! If anybody's short it's ........ok yeah I am short.thats not the point tho!!'

"Yeah your right! The point is you used my body......ok let me reword that you ent...no still doesn't sound right..... You went into my body to escape the light without my permission! Pulse you paralyzed us!!"

" Annoy me. Willow stiffen and paralyze not my fault also not fault for not being noticed when in front Of you!!"

"Aiden is it just me or does Iceis seem I don't know ... Different?"

"That lass I don't know aside from the fact she has grown just about every day then no."

"Hmm I feel like there is something we are missing here..,,what is it tho?"

* I grabbed onto Zander mouth and started to pull and he grabbed my hair and we were in the mist of what would or could turn into a blood bath for ...I don't even remember what.*

"Ok break it up you two."

"Yeah lass Zander you look like a old married couple or siblings in a squabble."

(Unison) "We aren't a old married couple!!"

"Mhhhhmmm well stop trying to kill each other!!"

*I gave my final glare at Zander and him me then we turned away from each other in. Ahmpphh*

"Honestly you two are worse than my siblings...do you even remember what you were fighting about?"

*I turned to Zander and him to me. We blinked blankly at each other for a moment then broke out laughing.*

"What's so funny?!!"

"We..we don't need a reason to fight!!"

"We don't even remember what we were fighting about."

"Lilly, little lass is a lost cause as well as Zander, I am afraid we have a female Zander now."

"You mean a dragon hatchery expert or a dork?"

"Hey!I am not a dork!!"

"Nope, you are a dork,you were one ever since the day I hatched."

"Hey your sopost to be on my side!!"

"Let's go Lilly before we get soaked in a blood bath."

"Good idea."
(Yelling) owwwwww stop pulling on those!!! Do you want me to paralyze you?!!!

Hey that hurts don't pull my hair Iceis!