Chapter 59 Fluffy Fluf Fluf

This is lil baby Iceis the first 2-3 min of life ...originally I was drawing it in class to be a sleeping cat then it turned into baby Iceis and since this book officially has 150 likes ya get the pic get 200 u get an exclusive sneek peek into the futur😜

-fluffy chapter warning. 4 out of 10 on the fluffy scale...unless you rate it differently-

"Ya know, I had heard humans were ticklish.."

*I was currently sitting on Zander's chest then got a sly smile upon my face.*

"Ohh no, don't you even think about it mei amor!"

"I wonder, are you ticklish...let's find out."

*Before Zander could stop me I went for his sides first barely brushing his sides, but still hard enough. I didn't get anything so I moved up to his arms. Still nothing. Zander had a smirk on his face and I gave a pout then got an evil idea. I went down to his neck and used my tong which was sharper yet at the same time much softer than a cats. I felt his chest start to rumble then I worked my way down his chest licking his chest then moved his shirt out of the way and began to his chest. I felt a rumble much like I gave when I was happy except it was much deeper and being produced with more human vocal cords. Zander move my body up a bit so was straddling him more. I moved back up to his neck licking then sucking on the mark I had given him. I lightly nipped his skin. I felt my body suddenly get flipped so I was underneath Zander.*

"I always wondered if dragons were ticklish, my turn to experiment."

*Zander had a smug smirk on his face. He went to my neck and began to suck and lick it. My skin ignited in what felt like fire. Zander worked his way down to in between my bust feathers where a small gasp was let out at the sudden sensation by which I had not felt in that area before. I could feel Zander smirking then he lightly bit in between my bust feathers biting my sensitive skin. My talons extended as I raked them against Zander's back light enough so I wouldn't draw blood, but hard enough to where it would probably leave some red claw marks starting from his lower back up to his shoulder from where I currently held onto. Zander moved down to my stomach and began licking my tightly wound stomach. My tail curled around Zander's right leg and I wrapped my legs around Zander's waist. Zander brought his head back up to my face and we locked lips. It wasn't hard nor like we were eating each others face, no it was tender and passionate all at the same time. Zander bit my lip drawing a little blood, although it didn't hurt, since I was a dragon and it was my mate anything he did my body responded to it with tremors of pleasure and arousal. Zander licked the blood from my lips then entangled his tong with mine in a more intimate kiss. We fought for dominance neither of us letting the other take control of the kiss. Now it was a intimate game of whoever submitted first was the loser. We let our lips break for breath then began our game once again. I gave Zander's lip a light bite, with my teeth sharp like they were they pierced his skin I lapped up the small droplets of blood that sprung up. Zander's blood tasted like sixty percent cocoa sweet and bitter all at once. Those few droplets were an aphrodisiac sending more arousal through my body. I could feel Zander's arousal through his pants. I was positive if it weren't for my feathers we would both be mated by now. All we were really doing was teasing our body without giving each other full release. After about five minutes of our fight for dominance, I let Zander take over the kiss. It turned down from rough and passionate like we had been doing fighting for dominance then toned down too light sweet loving kisses. I turned my body over so Zander and I were on our side doing forward spooning. My tail was still wrapped around Zander's leg, however I had shifted up a bit and the tip was twitching like a cats brushing Zander's foot lightly since the majority was wrapped around the feathers went to his foot and he burst out laughing breaking our sweet kisses.*

"I found where your ticklish."

* A huge grin spread across my face as I began to brush his foot more then I stopped so he wouldn't pass out from laughter.*