Chapter 55 Lumis and Tenbris

(Ok get this book to 150 likes you get to see a pic of what Iceis looked like the first 2 min of life and 200 likes for a picture of her future 😏)

*My eyes raked across the building looking and stretching my vision as far a it could go in search of shadow. Found it. It was about five miles into the building, once I made it there I could get us out. Zander just had to take me the five miles so I could take us the rest of the way. I tapped Zander lightly since I was laying on his chest. Zander stirred awake a bit groggy of course.*

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Can you take us five miles into the building?"

"Only about one fourth a mile is my limit. Why?"

"Five miles in, there is a dark patch if you can get me there the light is fun enough to where I can squeeze through and out of this building."

"Ok, I think I could manage half a mile if I know where we are going. Then I will need to stop and transport again."

"That's fine."

*I slipped into Zander's body into my minni ghost draco form.*

'Go into the left corner and transport one fourth a mile and don't go farther or you will be in a wall.'

*I was in Zander's body the light wouldn't harm my delicate body and he could take me where I couldn't take us. Through the light. When Zander came out from the light alarms were blaring.*

'Two fourths a mile left.'

*Zander came out right beside some guards.*

'One fourth right.'

*Each time we transported more and more guards were next to us. It was as if thy knew where we were going. I didn't know how since the area I was treating to get Zander too only had a sliver of shadow almost too little too even consider a shadow. It was getting to the point where they were even grabbing Zander, however he would poof out of their grasp. I thank Luna that I made Zander do training at catching me while I was running. Finally Zander made it to the sliver. Several guards were stationed fifty mergers away from us. I shifted out and pulled Zander close to me a I transported us through the shadow. I didn't know where we were going since the shadow wasn't constant ad I had to jump through light several times. Zander was somehow protecting me with I guess the same cloaking method I use on him when transporting through shadow. I don't think he even knows he is doing it.  Then again maybe he does.*

"Hey Zander do you know what you are doing as we go through those light patches?"

".....what am I doing?"

"Veiling me in a protective layer so I don't get burned."

"Ohh...sorta. I was wondering why it didn't seem as you went through the light it didn't hurt, I didn't want you to get hurt, when I saw you weren't I assumed it was long exposure that hurt you."

"No, even short seconds of sun hurt if I can't escape to shadow to heal."

"So you can heal yourself in shadow?"

"Well damaged skin yes, but not muscle or fat."

"Still it heals you."

"Yes, then sun probably heals you too seeing as you have a nice tan from the sun and you smell warm like it too. It's gotten duller since we have been in here, but it still smells like sun too me."

*I looked around brought the shadow searching for more shadow, but couldn't find anymore. If felt as if I was going in circles. I stopped and looked around for a silvery trail which fell begin me through the shadow as long as it was a minute fresh. I looked and saw a circular trail then I looked at the light and it was circular also. This just confused me even more. I shifted back to a solid form with Zander by a potted plant to catch my breath since I was using a lot of energy which I didn't have.*

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I just need to catch my breath."

*I heard foot fall nearby I true to go back to shadow, but couldn't I had used up the lady of my energy reserves on transporting both Zander and I around  had used up all of my energy and my body was now getting warm and sweaty from exostion. My knees bucked from underneath me as Zander caught me before U fell then transported us to a different part of the building. I closed my eyes just wanting to rest for a few minutes then the smell of fresh air work me up. I opened my eyes seeing Zander in a halo of light like an angle and hi hair was super blind with the light and his eyes were shining a forest green. That was the last I saw before I let sleep take me to recharge my energy.*