Chapter 27 A Week Later

*Currently I have been down here in this cavern for about a week now don't ask me why I just have been. I have been contemplating how to deal with the situation I was in.Now and a well as soul searching which cause my soul to leave my body which probably explained my lack of knowledge of the week I have been down here I finally figured out exactly what had happened. Yes Zander had healed me no I had not been claimed as a mate otherwise I would have taken him captive and kept him down here with me. Yeah dragons are extremely possessive of their mates. I started to move slowly from my laying down position I had lost a bit of weight and my soul was still trying to settle back into my body not to mention my wings which I hadn't used in month. I am going to need to go to intensive repair theropy. I got up feeling my mucles pop and my spine straighten back up feeling each vertebrae pop I crawled out of my cave which I had enlarge a whole lot I still wanted to fix it up more,but I was tired of not moving I raised my arms and dug my sharp talons into the rock face and climbed up it. The light hurt my eyes and everything was blurry so I closed my eyes going my my heat sensor gaping my mouth and letting scents enter I found Zander under a tree with Lilly patting him on the back. I walked up to them and squat down in front of them.*

"Hello."

"Iceis?"

"Hello."

"Where have you been?!"

"Soul searching. Don't worry we didn't become mates so you are free to choose one of your own accord as well as myself."

*Lilly sat looking at us back and forth.*

"That's good? Then how did your wings repair?"

"Well Zander possesses partial dragon healing ability due to his right arm he didn't have any convey feeling behind his kiss so it didn't count as anything but a healers transfer,something dragons do to help another heal faster usually it is done by injecting some of their venom into the other thus healing them. Don't ask how venom heals it just does depending on how it is used kinda like my acid."

*I moved my wing barley a twitch and a stinging pain shot up my wing. It hadn't been used in a long time and I barley even moved it I don't even want to think about how it will feel flying,yes I had used them in the water,but no it didn't stretch it out because I couldn't extend it far enough.*

"I am not looking forward to flying again."

"Why not,you love flying."

"The reason being I haven't used my wings in months and they hurt a whole lot unless one of you wants to risk getting clawed and scratched up from reflexes and try and open my wing flaps to try and help stretch them a bit for me please be my guest."

"I guess I will do it..."

*Zander walked up to me and barley even touched my wings and waves of pain shot through them. I believe Zander realized what was going to happen and pined me to the ground as he quickly felt along my wing frame each little movement he made hurt like hell. Finally he found my tendon and pressed on it immediately releasing all of the tension and pressure as well as pain. He jumped up off of my back like a cat and I jumped up as well tears pricking my eyes from the pain it had helped stretch them a bit,but it really hurt my feathers had tightened around my body and my hair was spiked all around my head from the pain.*

"T..t..thank y...y..you."

*I was trying to bite down the scream wanting to escape my lips and it was coming out as a wheeze.*

"Yikes,what did you do Zander?"

"What she asked me too...."

*I was trying to relax my wing mucles,but it was hard too I managed to relax my feathers around my body and get my spiked hair to relax a little.*

"I asked....him to help."

"Say,isn't the class your in about to start training their dragons to fly?"

"Yeah..."

"Well Iceis should go in the class since she hurt her wings she needs to stretch them and regain the muscles in them. Besides all dragons have to have their flying styles documented."

"I can tell you her landings are plummeting and heart attack worthy."

"Your still alive aren't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I would say I have done a good job at my landings....tho I won't be able to have you go flying with me anytime soon."

"That has been made obviouse."

"Good now if you will excuse me I need to go try and preen my feathers.However I am going to do that."