Chapter 29 Flight Lessons from Lilly

(Sry I haven updated sooner I have been preoccupied    with school I promise this chapter will be better!)

*Well classes were moved outside seeing as today we would be learning to fly,as for me I would be resretching my wings out and trying to build my muscles back up in my wings. Guess who our flying instructor was. You guessed it Lilly!*

"Ok today we are going to teach you to fly,normally we would throw you off a cliff to teach you to fly,but due to some rules we can't do that so first thing is first spread your wings out."

*Everybody spread their wings out their little butts in the air and them waggling around like puppies while I was over here  trying to open my wings with every move a loud pop would be heard. All of the baby dragons were about as big as I was when I first hatched.*

"Good now start flapping your wings up and down,if you are having trouble the elderly dragons will help."

*I tried to move my wings,but it was painful to move them the way I needed to. Lilly came over and looked my wings over she frowned a bit,my wings were transparent so you could see what was wrong on the inside.*

"Ok,Iceis looks like sacred tissues have built up around your joints. This is going to hurt you,but you need to bend your wings at the joints."

*I focussed on my wings trying to fold them down while they were spread out. Each time I tried to move them it was like trying to bend a stone without crumbling it.Lilly gently took my wings in her hand as I was trying to bend them. When I felt them on my wings I let out a growl,I didn't trust anybody touching my wings after what had happened,excluding Zander.*

"Iceis relax I actually know how fragile dragons wings are miss Heart didn't especially since she didn't even realize the healing spit you had on your wings."

*Lilly put her hands back on my wings,as I was pushing my wings down as far as I could get them to go,she pushed down a little farther the scare tissue tore a bit,it hurt and I flapped my wings rapidly stretching the tissues out even more till the tissues ripped compleatly leaving fresh new tissues underneath.*

(Ok I have scare tissues and no you can't tear the tissues to have new tissue underneath without rebuilding the tissues back up.)

*My wings were super soar and I could barley move them anymore so they went slack and to a folded position. The baby dragons were all panting trying to gain height into the air my lips curled into a smile reveling four sharp canine teeth, or fangs. I built air into my lungs then released it in a warm breath causing the baby dragons rapid wing movement to get them three feet off of the ground. They gave chirps of happiness then collapsed panting. The baby dragons were adorable in their small attempts of flight,sadly they weren't hatched with the wing muscles needed to learn to fly first thing after hatching,they had to build their wings up so if they were thrown off a cliff or their wings caught a big gust of wind and they were thrown over the cliffs then they probably wouldn't make it unless they were fortunate enough to dig their tiny talons into the cliff and climb their way back up. However when I hatched even without my wing feathers I could have probably still climbed the winds back up the mountain even if I didn't do it smoothly I could have gotten back up a lot faster than these fledglings could. I crouched down around the baby dragons as they came bounding innocently to me.*

'Why are you so big and have wings?'

'You smell like a Draco,but look human.'

'Well I am so big because you are so small,but you will be bigger than I am when you get older. As for my Draco smell I am a Draco of a different kind little one.'

'Can you fly?'

'Yes.'

'Can you do it now?!'

'Sadly no my wings were broken and I am just now starting to regain movement in them and they really hurt.'

'So that's why you are in here with us?'

'Mmmm yes as well as figuring out how to land and take off better and my gliding could use improvement.'

'So you aren't like a millennia like all of the other big Dracos then?'

'Well I was laid during the Dragon War,but didn't hatch till this era so no I am not a millennia.'

'Do you always look like a human?'

'Well I was hatched like this so I don't know.'

'It was nice talking with you,but our riders are here now so see you around!'

*I watched as the young riders took their dragons back to the dorms and Zander came shortly after he looked tired and his hair was a mess. I rolled my eyes and blew a icy breath over his face causing him to have a more groomed look and his eyes to become white again instead of a tired red. Yeah I was just that awesome!*

"Ya know you should really look into getting more sleep."

"Ya think?"

"I know,one,two-"

"What are you doing?"

"Three,Sleep."

*At three my hypnosis came into play and Zander was out. I moved him onto my back being careful of my wings and took him back over to our dorm.*