Chapter 50 Cuddles and More!

-Zander's wings-

(Iceis prov)

* I had managed to get two words out before I went back to coughing up foam that didn't seem to stop my body felt weak I wanted to just curl up with  Zander and go to sleep.*

"I thought they had killed you I didn't see you breathing and foam was in your mouth so I..I assumed the worst."

* I leaned my head against Zander's chest I had finally gotten the foam under control now that my mouth was dry my saliva couldn't froth to foam.*

"I thought the same I didn't hear a heartbeat, but that could be because of dragon nip and the mercury in my system dulling my senses. Nice wings by the way."

*I coughed a bit and closed my eye I was just plain exosted. Zander stroked my head gently as I now laid with my head in Zander's lap as he was siting on the floor.*

"You should sleep all of that mercury and dragon nip in your system must have you feeling under the weather."

"Mabye, I am just tired of feeling so weak if I can just get completely healed then it will be little to impossible for me to get hurt or for needles to bypass my feathered defense system."

"I know love, I know, I just want you to get better; also which is why you need to sleep."

*Zander was combing his hands through my feather hair it felt nice and I was starting to purr lightly.*

"I want to sleep, I really do, but it seems each time I do one or both of us wind up getting hurt physically or mentally."

*I looked up to Zander in my lying down position. Zander leaned down and pressed his forehead to mine as we enjoyed each others warmth and surreal peace for this moment. I felt Zander flinch and pull away as he pulled something from his back it had something fluffy and red at the end and a needle which struck him.*

"What's that?"

"I don't..know...when did you get wings? Why are your pupils slitted?"

"Zander you ok?"

"Yeah,you smell really good."

*I was now worried he sounded like me when I was on a pure concentration of dragon nip I took the weird thing that struck Zander and smelled it. Weird it didn't smell like anything I had ever smelled it sorta smelled like something from my paralyzes needles, but diluted. I felt Zander's arms wrap around my body cuddling me closely then I heard snoring. My eyes were becoming heavy try as I might to keep them open the mercury was getting to me and I was in a losing battle to the forces of sleep. I finally lost consciousness when I finally woke up Zander and I were in an even smaller room too small for me to shift into my draco form. By the sound of things Zander was starting to wake up also. I felt him pull me close to him so I was positioned underneath his chin.*

"You ok lil miss dragon?"

"Mhhhm what about you?"

"I feel fine just groggy."

"Same, I wonder how long we were out for."

"Who knows, I could care less since I have you and you are safe."

*Zander held me even closer I could feel his heartbeat it was so soothing I bumped my head gently upwards and began my purring louder. Zander grabbed my hand and twined his fingers with mine and out hands rested by my stomach.*

"Hey you are going to need to have some of my blood put on your wings pretty soon then we can go back to cuddling."

*sigh* "yeah I figured."

*Zander moved so I was now positioned on his lap. He gently took my wing and opened the bones up from the semi folded position Zander put his hand up by my mouth so I could draw some blood painlessly I licked his hand slowly then bit down avoiding nerves then released his hand he brought it up to my wing then coated my left wing then my right I could feel a slight burning searing pain as well as smelled some flesh that smelled like it was burning then my wings went stiff and went back to a semi fold. Zander twined our hands together and I brought his hand up to my lips kissing his backside of his hand then licked away the blood then flipped his hand over and repeated the process. The wound I had inflicted closed up after a second of setting into his wound.

- ok this has a little  heated scene, but not too heated u may continue reading  if u wish just know I have no idea how this stuff works since I have zero relationship stats-.-' who cares though I don't 😋-

Zander brought me close to his chest he leaned down toward my neck I could feel his warm breath against my skin it sent a shiver of excitement through my body. Zander proceeded to kiss along my neck until he found my sweet spot where my neck and shoulder met and began to suck gaining a moan of pleasure from me I moved  my head exposing more of my soft pale flesh for Zander he gently grazed my skin with his teeth I could feel his canine teeth sharpen a little before he pressed his teeth into my flesh causing an even louder moan to escape. Once his teeth were out of my flesh I turned around and peppered his neck with kisses I tried to expose  his neck further by unbuttoning his shirt, but got irritated with the buttons and wound up ripping his shirt. I moved the fabric away and went down finding his sweet spot, but not before leaving what humans all hickeys along his skin. I began sucking on his soft spot earning a muffled moan from Zander. I gave a lick on his skin then began sucking again then pressed my canine teeth to his flesh and bit down. Zander pulled me onto his chest and held me there while I continued to purr louder this time as we closed our eyes and drifted off too sleep.*

(I can't believe I actually wrote this scene by far my most heated scene for all of my books to make up for the last crappy chappy I promised lovy dovy gave it too ya and more😆 I really hope u enjoyed this. Also do u want me to do a chapter with the scientist prov or no up 2 u guys)