Chapter 30 Serpentine Latin

(An idea what serpantin Latin looks like)

*I had laid Zander on the bed,while he laid on the bed I went over to his book shelf and grabbed the leather bound book. I opened its delicate pages up flipping through them glancing at what they had to say. The language they were written in was a mix between Latin and Serpanteen a very complex language very few people could read it when I was still an egg and more than  even fewer in this era. The language instead of having letters it consisted of a shape type letter not like an a or b type shape it was very difficult to explain and to the untrained eyes it looked like a child's writing at attempt of the alphabet or a picture. There was plenty of information in this book on claims about how the Draco species worked,only a few things inaccurate  then the rest  accurate then things got  more fuzzy on down to how mates are chosen and the laying of eggs. Well I will be honest whoever wrote this had to have been either pretty brave or stupid to have gotten this much information,even if it wasn't one hundred percent correct ninety percent was. I looked over at Zander as he slept he wasn't a calm sleeper he  was quiet restless. It looked like he was in a conflict with himself as he thrashed around getting tangled in his blanket and  bed sheets. I closed the book and got up I put my hand to his head giving him calm thoughts he slowly became less restless and stopped moving his breathing becoming calm and even. I removed my hand and sat back down in the chair.*

"Your such a restless sleeper,I wonder what you were dreaming about."

*I blew a piece of my hair out of my face and as I blew it, it froze onto my head. Zander turned in his sleep so he was facing me. He opened  eyes slowly and woke up with a stretch.*

"When did I get here...??"

"I brought you here."

"Ok....why wasn't I awake then?"

"I hypnotized you to sleep."

"I don't know weather to be mad at you or happy that I got some sleep."

"Well either way I can't feel my wings."

"Mind if I look at them?"

"No,go ahead."

*I stood up  and walked over to Zander and extended my wings as much as I could. I felt his cold hands on my wings which felt good.*

"Wow,I never knew this was how the inter workings of the veins and bones of your wings."

"Hey,since your back there,can you massage my muscles they really hurt."

"Umm sure...???"

*Zander felt along my wing frame and came to the joint. He massaged lightly then he dug his nails in a bit loosening my muscles. I could hear the popping of my wings as they relaxed after the stress I had put them under.*

"That popping so suppost to happen right?"

"Mhmm sure...."

"So, this feels good does it?"

"Yeah,don't stop."

*I was content with this massage and I was letting out a rumbling purr at this.*

"Are you purring?!"

*I started to purr louder as I sat down and closed my eyes falling asleep with my muscles getting loosened up so they weren't hurting at every little numb and jerk of my body as I walked or ran. I heard a low swishing sound,I didn't know what it was from nor did I particularly care.however a moment later I felt Zander stop my slitted eyes opening and my pupils adjusting and widening a bit.*

"Iceis since when do you have a tail?"

*I cracked my eye opened and lazily looked beside me. I indeed had a tail it was a whitish silver like my feathers which I use to have and towards the end it fanned out with blue and red tipped feathers with vein like lines connect the blue and red together. I didn't focused a whole lot on my tail feeling it and slowly moving it. It was surprisingly light and easy to move. It was probably about six feet long and a foot wide I closed my eyes again and continued to purr lazily hearing the swishing sound again I opened my eyes seeing my tail moving on the ground lazily.*

"How in the world did you grow a tail in two minutes?!"

*My response a lazy purr. I wrapped my tail around Zander's body drawing him closer to my body as I carefully moved my satin like wings around him,surprisingly they were quiet warm.*

'Sleep now, inquire later,you could probably get enough info to write a book in the morning,for now sleep.'

*I let a loud  rumble purr  surrounded my body making it vibrate and my wings that were now relaxed slowly started to heat  up as I  fell asleep not so hot as to burn Zander tho warm enough so he was comfortable as well as myself. I curled my hands in his shirt as I got comfortable something I hadn't done since I was a hatchling. Zander and I fell asleep like that we were both exosted from the long day of work and stress and gave in to sleep willingly.*