Chapter 52 A Heart Bound to Love

(Intricate design)

"So any ideas on how to get out of here?"

"Sort of..."

"So how lil miss draco?"

"If you can master light travel then you should be able to get us outta here, of course you know how long it took me to figure out shadow travel so I don't expect you to figure that out for awhile, of course assuming you can even do light travel..."

"Well we can only try."

"Yeah I suppose so."

*I changed my tone of voice quickly and jumped up from Zander's chest missing the warmth quickly. I turned back around and faced Zander.*

"What are you doing lil miss draco?"

"Testing a theory, stand up for a sec."

*Zander complied a bit confused though. I let out a shaky breath and relaxed my body letting my body go slack. I opened my eyes and I was in a tiny dragon form wrapped around Zander's heart. I looked my body over and I wasn't burning up. I let out a sigh of relief I wasn't burning to a crisp. I moved slowly through Zander's body going to the surface of his chest, but not passing through it. I moved back to Zander's heart and looked it over. Now that I looked closer I saw it wasn't quiet like a humans heart it was slightly diffrent. It looked a little more like a sphere and it was coated a amber color how I didn't see that before was beyond me.  I pressed my draco chest against his heart. A slight burn as well as cooling sensation was felt I saw a dark black streak go through and around in intricate patters afterwards I moved out from Zander's body materializing again.*

"It feels so weird when you do that it's like I can feel you moving around, but it is like air."

"Well I would hope in that form I feel like air."

"So what were you testing?"

*I touched my chest and parted the feathers covering my chest right in the center revealing a hard violet sphere that was pulsating with amber intricate streaks going through it.*

"Another marking symbol..."

"When did you do that?"

"Just now."

"Ohh... Was that what that tickling feeling was?"

"Most likely."

"It wasn't how I imagined it would be."

"How do you imagine it would be?"

"I don't know kinda like how we first marked each other."

"Hmmm...well this was probably  the less painful out of the three ways."

"I see...should I know what the most painful way is?"

"If you want too. It doesn't bother me either way."

"Ok what is the most painful way?"

"The elemental binding...depending on what element is used it can either sting or be excruciatingly painful."

"Somehow I thought you would say that..."

*I jumped onto Zander's back wrapping my legs around his waist as he supported my body weight by wrapping his arms underneath my legs.*

"Why do you always want me to give you piggyback rides?"

"Cause I can see everything from up here!"

"Isn't that what flying is for?"

"Ok I can see everything while relaxing on my mate."

*I leaned my head against Zander's shoulder as I gave a teasing nibble on his earlobe.*

"Don't tease Iceis."

*Zander's voice held so much authority in it I complied with a smile as I leaned my head back down on his shoulder.*

"I am still trying to figure out how you even supported my weight while flying..."

"That would be what my wings are...were for..."

*I gave a small sigh I wrapped my arms tighter around Zander's neck not so much that I would chock him though.*

"Hey, look your wings will heal...even if you can't fly I can always just give you more piggyback rides."

"Yeah you can."

*I appreciated Zander trying to make me feel better, but I honestly don't think my wings will ever be functional again.*

"Have you gained weight?Cause you feel heavier."

*I lightly punched Zander's upper arm.*

"Jerk!!!I haven't gained any weight! Have I?"

*I looked my body over and poked my stomach. Nope still muscle.*

"Relax it was only a joke you feel the same as always. Lighter even."

"Don't joke about weight with me."

*I gave a pouty face and Zander gave a lighthearted laugh. I felt air rush around me my first instinct was to open my wings, but only the sound of bones rattling was heard then I felt warm arms envelop me. My heart was beating so quickly my feathers around my chest were literally buzzing.*

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you that badly, you ok."

*I gave a light nod. I swear I went twenty feet into the air in reality only about three above Zander's head so nine feet in the air. Zander sat down on the bed with a slight creek of the bed. My head rested on Zanders chest as I listened to his steady heartbeat which slowed mine down.*

"Tomorrow we will see if you can light travel my lumen mate."
(Light)

"Yes, yes we will my tenebris mate."
                                      (Dark)