Untitled Part 67 Interior Atonomy

I could hear the sound of some of the riders coming around the bend, however I wasn't in the mood for moving, I was comfortable as f**k and I was going to keep it that way. Currently I was turned into Zanders chest I had been that way since last night and had been spooning with him. It sounded like the kids were coming in from the backside of me so they were only going to see my wings which were covering most of my body as well as Zander's. I buried my face further into his chest and under his chin. The footsteps and voices were now right in view of us.

"Hey, what is that over there?"

"I don't know, isn't that Zander?"

"Yeah, it is, what is he holding?"

The footfall came up right behind me and I could feel the breath on the back of my neck. I let out a growl of warning saying the girls were too close to us. They took a step back at this point Zander had woken up and had shifted to view the girls still covered by my wings on our bodies along with my tail laying leisurely on the ground beside us.

"What do you two want?"

Zander sounded pissed as he spoke.

"Well, you are kinda sleeping in a public place so, the better question is what are you doing here? As well as umm...what is she?"

I cracked my eyes open and gave an angry glare at the girls.

"I am a ghost draco. Now, please leave."

I pressed my body closer to Zander now realizing something, we were still conected. However with the way we were positioned nothing would be seen unless one of us shifted away by a few inches.

"Umm...well we kinda have a lesson here today, so...umm...you two need to go..."

"...mind giving us some time to get situated and go?"

"Didn't you two just fall asleep the way you were dressed?"

"No."

Zander spoke for me. I have a feeling he realized the same thing I had a few moments ago.

"...please tell me...you didn't!"

Now I was getting pissy and fed up with these two.

"Would you two leave already?!"

I flashed my eyes crimson and the girls looked mortified and walked away slowly and stiff. Once the girls had left I Shifted so I moved away from Zander carefully then ruffled my feathers sending them out to protect my body, they would adjust as I moved and shirk or become larger if needed. I found Zander's jodhpurs and shirt then tossed them to him and sat down in front of him as he finished getting re-dressed. We both walked out of the garden right as the class with Lilly leading it came through. To say the least Zander's hair looked like he had just gone through a tornado, my feathered hair was probably no better off.

"I think we need to do some hair control."

A light amused smile played upon my velvet lips.

"That we do mei amour. Who goes first since I already know your form of hair control."

"Hey that was when I was a baby, you can't blame me for experimenting."

I gave small pout on my face and Zander drew me close to him and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I know mei amour, my hair was stuck straight up for close to a month however."

"I thought it looked cool."

Zander and I continued our walk and wound our way back into the academy. By the time we had made our way back into the building people were talking and whispering. I gave each of them a quizzical look and adjusted my feathered hair so it looked flat. Zander had a little control over his hair follicles and did the same thing keeping it with a bit more volume but wound down calmly over the mess below like I had done. Suddenly somebody came out and yanked us into a room with the lights off. When I got a better look at whom it was, I think I will let you guess, well you guessed it, it was Miss, Heart.

"What is this about you two being found in the garden doing, doing, ugggh I cant even say it! Is it true?!"

Zander and I looked to each other for conformation on what to do or say, although not one of us spoke on what should be said.

"Your silence is all I need for conformation on what has been done, my only question for you two is, how the hell does that even work?!"

"Must I give an anatomy class?"

"Yes, you must."

I begrudgingly began my anatomy class for Miss Heart.

"You already understand the dragon anatomy I presume?"

"I do."

"Ok then, a normal dragons systems are as such, however for the specified species I am, my anatomy is much different although similar. My skeletal system has wings and my joints as well as muscles so on so forth are much more flexible able to maneuver to my environment. Now, my reproductive system is almost uncannily similar to that of a human, as such with most animals with the exception of a few. My body is built for both live as well as egg born young it really just depends on my surroundings as to what they would be as well as my mood. Does that give you an idea?"

"Yeah, but I just have a question, how was..it done with... with your feathers?"

"Simple my feathers can contract and expand as needed as they always have I just have much more control over them now."

"It still isn't right, what you two did, it...it..just isn't."

"On the contrary, as a ghost draco, my mate is going to be human and visa-versa. My body is built for this relationship which is why my body is that of a human and as time goes on and bonds get strong Zander will develop more dragon features and my body will adjust a bit more giving me a few more human attributes such as more resistance to the sun and it will be easier to stand the rays in my eyes if they were to catch."

"I would say this is something I would want to record, however...I honestly don't think I should..."

"Much appreciated if you don't."