Chapter 31 Play!

*I heard some footsteps drawing closer and closer to Zander's room. My eyes cracked open,they were slitted. I spiked the outside of my wings I kept the inside nice warm and soft. I watched as the door opened who came in I didn't know,whoever it was I was about to scorch them I was comfortable and not going to move,not to mention Zander was sleeping and so was I not a moment ago whoever it was might be trying to kill us and no way am I letting that happen! I let a low growl escape from my throat. Zander started to slowly wake up. I felt him stretching underneath my wings. I glanced up at him seeing as I was still pressed against his chest.*

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Hmm,oh Cornel no..we were just talking and fell asleep. Iceis relax it's only the Cornel."

*I looked at the figure before me assessing him and my slitted eyes widened again so they weren't in a menacing slit. The figure final came into better focused and it was indeed the Cornel.*

"Damn Cornel interrupting our sleep."

*To say I was mad was an understatement. I was tired so was Zander and not to mention comfortable!*

"So have you finally accepted him as a rider hmmm?"

"Nope."

*I laid my head on Zander's chest listening to his heartbeat and I closed my eyes. I gave a soft purr so only Zander could hear and definitely feel it.*

"Well,I came by here to say I was moving you to the fourth year class seeing as you are acing your classes and should be put in the same  as your fellow peers."

"Thank you,what about Iceis?"

"Since her wings have been broken if you remove that factor with her areal dynamics and movability she could be placed in the same catagory as fourth year dragons that have broken wings. Of course intense therapy is in play to regain mobility after that however she can be placed into the fourth year class. So since the fourth years won't be starting up for awhile you can take this time to help Iceis."

"Thank you sir,is that all?"

"That is all. Continue on with your day."

*I felt a warm hand stoke through my hair and my purring increased it felt really good. My head was extremely sensitive at this time so it felt good to be stroked lightly.*

"Well I think it is a good time to experiment bath formulas."

*I cracked my eyes open shooting a glare out at Zander.*

"I took one not a week ago."

"All the more reason to give you a bath."

"I am not some baby you know."

*I yawned licking my lips and absentmindedly curling my tail a tad more tightly around Zander.*

"Well I am going to need to get up to go pee soon,so either way you are going to have to let me go."

"Stupid humans and their small bladders."

*I released Zander from underneath my wings and unfurled my talons from his shirt and tail from around his body.*

"Greatly appreciated."

*Zander got up and rushed into the bathroom closing the door. I was playing with my tail moving it up and down and working on flexing it. It was rather hard to do kinda like tying a string to your middle finger and leaving it tightly tied around your wrist and trying to bend your finger back into a relaxed position. Flexing the feathers was a hard thing to do I could move my tail in different directions it was just folding the feathers up that was the problem. It took a lot of concentration to get them halfway closed and contracted till I finally gave up. I brought my tail up into the air bringing it down quickly as I did that the feathers caught the wind and straightened out following with the breeze and jerking my spine so it moved me an inch from where I had been sitting I would say it hurt,but that was an understanding. I narrowed my eyes at my tail and pounced on it talons extended. I grabbed it with my mouth chewing on the feathers. I knew I was acting like a hatchling I didn't really care tho in all reality I was only eight months old. Zander came out of the bathroom seeing me chewing on my tail feathers and bursted out laughing.*

"Why are you eating your tail!! Hhaha"

"Witas geood"

(It tastes good?)

*I spit my tail out seeing the damp feathers from my saliva. I flicked my tail up and down watching it and getting into a playful position and pouncing and bunny kicking my tail. I was extending my claws and tearing my tail up. I looked at Zander with a playful glint and jumped onto him and started to chew on his hair.*

"Hey get off of me! I just did my hair!"

*I started to lick his head with my barbed tung making his hair stand up. I let my playful purr sound through the room then jumped of off Zander.*

"God did you get into dragon nip or something?"

*I swished my tail back and forth not paying mind to Zander in any way. He then got a sly grin on his face and reached behind his bed and pulled out a stick with feathers on it. My eyes narrowed at it tho not in a threatening way more in a primal hunting/play kinda way. He move the stick with feathers around in circles then in the air I chased it around the room till I finally stopped and got tired jumping back onto Zander's back making him fall surprisingly,since I only weigh maybe five pounds at the most now even with a tail. I went back to giving Zander a Mohawk by licking his hair into a cowlick forward.*

"Your tong really hurts ya know!"

"I am giving you a bath!"

*I went back to giving him a dragon bath no slobber like dogs just plain barbed tong no slobber another thing about dragons we don't salivate when giving baths. In fact we rarely do unless we get really hungry then smell something good,or of course defense medicine the list can go on, but we don't have to salivate regularly if at all excluding dragons under a year of hatching age.*