Chapter 70 Reason for Sensitive Stomache

"Wait, dont we need to get baby things and get that set up now? How long is a Ghost Draco term anyway?"

"Calm down, Ghost Dracos can last in the womb awhile after  nine months babies just get encased in a egg which can last as long as it needs to for what has been classified as dangerous. Babies are actually completely ready to be out at four months or so."

"How long do you think you have been pregnant for then since we didnt really record anything and any one of those times could have been the one where you conceived."

I felt my stomach gently and thought for a moment.

"Maybe about two weeks or so."

"Wow,  I would have thought a bit farther along by the size."

"You calling me fat?"

"Umm, no, just pregnant."

"Don't comment on a pregnant ladies size."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

I began to bounce again on the bed killing Zander's springs efficiently

"This is so much fun!"

I kept getting higher and higher bouncing on the bed to the point  where I hit the ceiling with my head then laid flat on the bed as parts of the ceiling came falling atop me.

"Oww~"

I could hear the immense laughter from Zander then he began to speak.

"y.you haha o..ok hahah!"

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes and Zander sobered up immediately. He ran over to me with immense concern.

"Iceis, Iceis are you ok?"

I blew on his face then burst out laughing myself.

"Yeah~ ohh heheh, gosh that was haha, so funny!"

"Ughhh, please don't scare me like that I thought you had hurt yourself love."

"Nope, my hair hardens like a helmet before anything that could be classified as dangerous hits there. Now that I think about it, my sensitivity for my stomach is probably due to my body saying to not touch it at all since it isn't protected yet and I am vulnerable while I do not not have any feathers there to harden and protect."

"So, are you more vulnerable there right now than when you didnt have any there?"

"Well, let me rephrase that, I do have feathers there, they are too small however to protect me so I have to wait for larger feathers as such like my wing feathers to form before the sensitivity goes away."

"How long will it take for them to form?"

"Around week four they will be completely formed and able to protect. Although, I must tell you this now, just because I am pregnant does not mean we are done mating. In fact mating while I am pregnant helps my womb to expand and make more room for the babies."

"So, does that mean we should get down to it now love?"

"Hahah, don't jump ahead, right now it will do more harm than good I need to wait for my prenatal feathers to come through before we get down to it again."

I kissed a pouting Zander lovingly on the lips then gestured for us to go outside. Zander linked his hand with mine as we walked out hand in hand.

"So, do you think they will have your feathers or my  scales?"

"Generally it depends on the climate of where the babies are born or hatched. Cold, they would have feathers and warmer, scales, even the weather doesn't always dictate that, females generally have feathers whilst the males scales since as females we prefer cold climates to have our young and our mates come with us unless the female wants them in a warm climate then they live with their mates there. It honestly just depends on the mated pair."

"Where would you like to have the kids?"

"I already made a den so here of course, we are close enough to mountains so I have that cold chill, but far enough in to where there is a good portion of sun so you are comfortable as well as the kids. So the location couldn't be more perfect."

Zander and I walked around the grounds a bit then Lilly came up to us with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, so I wanted to ask it from you, but is it true you guys mated?"

"It is, nor is it weird, I am a ghost draco so my mate was going to be a human with half my dragon soul as such I have half a human one."

"Well, I personally don't care what others say, I think it is rather cute that you two are together. I also talked with Archimedes  and he explained some stuff to me. Speaking of which, he wanted me to bring you guys to him, he said it was important and it couldn't wait."

Zander spoke up for me.

"I he ok? Nothing happened to him right?"

"Yeah, he is fine, something bout the upper council coming or something to investigate something that isn't to their likening."

"Ok, thank you for telling us."

"Ohh, don't worry about it, I will be coming with you two however."

Zander, Lilly and I entered to find Archimedes in his usual book sorting self fussing over how dusty some of the shelves were and how some of the books had not been touched in ages and need to be read and dusted as well as to see if they could even be used for the open public or people such as myself and Zander who were careful and use to handling ancient archive books. 

"Take a seat, I am almost done organizing this stack. Help yourselves to some tea and cookies I have out."

I took one look at the cookies and was hit with a sweet tooth craving. I grabbed a few getting a bit of a surprised look from Lilly and Zander who was trying got hold in his laughter. I rolled my eyes and bite into the fluffy sweet goodness. Lilly watched me with interest then began to laugh a bit with Zander who was slowly recovering from his laugh attack.