Chapter 61 Mating

(I have been soooooo lazy for this story and am sorry for those of you who know I do constant updates and proably think I abandoned this book, and or died unless you have been reading my other works... the only way I will EVER not finish a book, is because I have died, even then I will try in my ghostly way to finish it. Without furthur delay, I present to you smut! ^-^')

(Warning MA rated don't read unless mentally prepared for adult themed stuff)

*Zander and I left the library and came outside in the warm spring air. We were walking side my side and my tail swished happily since I was enveloped in my mates scent.*

"So mei amor, what exactly do you think of umm...children?"

*Zander was looking away with a slight red tinge to his face. I wanted to play with his mind a bit before I responded with my actual answer.*

"Kids? We have kids?"

"Umm no. We dont, but I mean umm-"

"Ok, good, because for a moment their I was worried."

*Zanders face fell a bit. I finally decided to end his misery before I put him too far into a mentally depressed state.*

"Zander, I was just playing with you, of course I want kids."

*An easy smile splayed on my lips as I looked at Zander.*

"For a moment here, I was kinda fearing you didn't want any..."

"Yeah, it is pretty guarantied I will have kids, dragons are even more lustful then succubus and incubus, that is a little known fact though."

"That is actually a very scary thought."

"Shouldn't be, try pleasurable."

*I gave a purring tone to my voice as I spoke the last part.*

*Zander leaned down as he whispered into my ear.*

"For who, you, or me?"

"Try both of us."

*I shot him a lustful grin and he shot me one in turn. I felt somebody watching us and I turned around seing Lilly standing there.*

"Hey, I didn't think I would be seeing you two around here after what had happened several weeks earlier."

"I am coming back to save the eggs is why I am here."

"Umm...how?"

"...you know I didn't think of that."

"Mei amor, I though you thought of that."

*Zanders hands encircled my waist pulling me flush against his well toned chest.*

"Sorta..."

"Pardon me you two, but I feel I am missing something, anybody care to fill me in please?"

"Zander is my mate, the other half of my dragon soul."

"But, he is human so how would *gestures to our whole body* work?"

"You really need me to explain, well when two-"

"Nope, nope I am good keep that tid bit to yourself please."

"Ok, suit yourself I was going to give you the pg formate to keep it simple."

"I do have. A question though."

"Shoot."

"Why does it look like your feathers are about to come off?"

*I looked down and sure enough they were right there and more and more skin was showing;the swells of my breasts was now exposed and threatening to take the last  feathers off and my groin feathers were just still on somehow. Zander's eyes flashed a lustful pink then used his body to shield mine from anybody else's view. Well looks like I am going to be needing to find my higher flight gear now.*