Chapter 38 Coughing Blood

*I was struggling to wake up,who knows how long I was out. A few minutes, hours, days? Well anyway I shall take this time to consider my life. So far it has been summed up to eat, sleep, learn to fly, eat, sleep, teach, re-learn to fly teach,teach get pissed,well my life had been lived extremely simple. I have to wake up. I forced a few of my senses to surface I couldn't see,but from what I could feel though disoriented I was able to move. I scented Zander out by the way the poison smelled. He was either really strong or the poison hadn't hit any vital organs yet. The poison was easily smelled,but it was a strong slow acting ,though not extremely slow acting. I found him,but he was in a medical room. I don't have enough of my senses to shift into my transparent form to pad through the doors to get to him. I elongated my fangs and spat at the door causing it to disintegrate ,but me to lose my balance I almost fell,but my tail  steadied my body. I walked into the room smelling the disinfectant of the room and I sneezed from the smell. I walked up to Zander hearing the slowly,slowing of his heart I grabbed his wrist and sunk my fanged teeth into his wrist expertly avoiding nerve and tendon. I had to make sure I injected my venom into his marrow or this wouldn't work. I sunk until I felt a light crunch then began my injection of my venom. I measured it and nearly drained my venom sack which by human standard is called a tonsil. I retracted my fangs and licked the wounds I created as well as dripped. My saliva into his wound to heal the bone.His heart began to beat extremely fast,though quickly then settled to a normal beat. I didn't realize just how much my body was hurting until I had injected the venom. I grabbed onto a wall to steady myself it was like my brain was trying to act on the command I had given it early to move,I wanted to drop to the floor,but my brain prevented me from doing such and letting darkness consul me so I was left with a static sound and confusion I regained my senses to finally be able to drop to the floor,it felt like it was the longest drop ever and I didn't want to drop,alas I didn't feel like yanking something down with me in an attempt to stay upright. The fall felt longer than my falls from the sky free falling and this was only about four feet to the ground or so. I began coughing violently and ended up coughing up blood as well as what was left of my meal. I faintly heard the crunch of the door I had spit my acid upon.Voices were far too muffled and I was too confused to piece together what had happened. I sunk my talons into the floor getting a handful of stone my breathing was erratic and I still couldn't see anything. I gasped for air only to fill my lungs with blood. It was so painful I might not have the ability for my body to get peirced easily however that fall and being unprepared for the landing I had,more than likely caused internal bleeding so here I am now choking on my own blood. I gave heavy haves and coughs dislodging the blood. I could feel something slamming against my back and getting the blood to clot then  leaving me able to cough it up. My vision was finally starting to come clearer more oxygen and CO2 to get through I realized just how much blood I had been coughing up,I had at least eight gallons of blood coughed up on the floor. I was gasping for more air finally able to get it. I wrapped my tail around my abdomen and squeezed it a bit hard which caused me to cough up the last of the clotted blood in my lungs. I leaned back feeling a spark my body tensed I looked up and saw Zander's golden hair and striking green eyes. I didn't feel the spark again though. My venom was fast acting so he now looked ok. Zander was rubbing circles along my back trying to give me a bit of comfort. I felt my bones which had broken and my organs which had been puncture from my bones start to heal over rapidly. It felt like fire burning my skin,however I grit my teeth and ignored the burning healing process. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths as my tail contracted,and I tried to refocus my attention to my tail and not the pain.*